Hello everone!!!!!!

Options
Kanakake
Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
Hi everbody. My name is Candace. I just heard about this site last night and joined right away. Im so excited. I really hope I am able to stick with logging everything in. I have a long road ahead of me and I know there is so much more I need to learn about becoming healthy again and losing weight but it's all worth it and I am happy that I am finally taking the initiative to do what I have been wanting to do for quite some time.

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    It took me a few months before I was able to eat something without having to run to my computer to log it into MFP to ensure I was within my daily target first. I can now judge a bit better but still am completely addicted to MFP. This has been such an amazing tool, one that I credit my sucess so far to actually.
    My friend base helps me keep motivated and picks me up when Im down by cheering me on so Im thankful for that also.
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP. I think that you've made a great comittment to yourself, and you picked a great place to start. There's a wealth of information and an unbelievable number of folks on here that are supportive and understand your efforts. I wish you the best in your efforts, and once again, WELCOME!! :flowerforyou:
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congrats on your decision to get healthier! This site is awesome!! I log in everything before I eat it and make sure I don't go over. I still definitely eat things I want but not all day long!! This site really makes you think about what to eat and what not to eat. I lost 18 pounds in a little under 2 months and really have not had to try too hard. Good luck with your journey!!
  • sukie6a
    sukie6a Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!!!!