Sweet Tooth Craving

Options
2»

Replies

• Lil_Linds
    Lil_Linds Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow treats are good every once in awhile too. I was really craving ice cream the other day and bought one of the small cups they make. 150 cals each. Much better than a pint of Ben and Jerry's haha :)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    fruit
    water with lemon wedge
    100 cal cookie packs
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    yogurt
    gogurt
    sherbert
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    stay away fronm the sugar free and the stuf f with fake sugar people are posting. fake sugar is really bad for you
  • gferland
    gferland Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use cinnamon gum, fire balls, and lollipops. They are all low in calories and satisfy my cravings. I think the cinnamon does it. Good luck!!
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Healthy Choice Frozen Greek Yogurt - 100 calories
    1-2 small pieces of organic, fair-trade dark chocolate
    Tablespoon of natural peanut butter
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    stay away fronm the sugar free and the stuf f with fake sugar people are posting. fake sugar is really bad for you
    Yet you're suggesting "gogurt"??
    http://mathan1234.hubpages.com/hub/Go-Gurt-Ingredients-List-Sugar-Sugar-Sugar
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Lol.

Honestly I'd rather put a teaspoon of sugar than use an artificial sweetener, personally.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

Lol.

Honestly I'd rather put a teaspoon of sugar than use an artificial sweetener, personally.
    And then there's High Fructose Corn Syrup. Gogurt has that too.
    Telling someone who wants to control their sweet tooth to eat something with tons of sugar (and HFCS and and and) just seems counter productive to me. shrug.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Lol.

And then there's High Fructose Corn Syrup. Gogurt has that too.
    Telling someone who wants to control their sweet tooth to eat something with tons of sugar (and HFCS and and and) just seems counter productive to me. shrug.

I try to stay away from that too. But I see your point.

To control my sweet tooth only protein shakes and fruit worked. I didn't allow myself sweets for a month. Now I have no problem having just one cookie or one chocolate (which is really totally new to me and I'm pretty proud of it lol).
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Stuff I eat:

1/2 cup of ice cream that is weighed on a digital scale
    A few pieces of my favorite candy that is portioned by the recommended serving size
    Today I had a cup of non-fat plain yogurt with 2 Tablespoons of Reese's Peanut Butter & a large Red Delicious apple

Eventually I want to try a lot of the recipes on www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com.
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    fruit
    100 cal snack packs
    skinny cow candy
    skinny cow ice cream sandwich
  • teresaschneider58152
    Options
    Nutritional Info
    Servings Per Recipe: 12
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 55.5
    Total Fat: 1.2 g
    Cholesterol: 4.9 mg
    Sodium: 182.5 mg
    Total Carbs: 8.4 g
    Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
    Protein: 2.3 g

View full nutritional breakdown of Grammy's Chocolate Mousse (VERY low fat/sugar) calories by ingredient

Report Inappropriate Recipe

Grammy's Chocolate Mousse (VERY low fat/sugar)
    Submitted by: PAMELA~GRAMMY
    Grammy's Chocolate Mousse (VERY low fat/sugar)

Introduction
    So good, light and fluffy! Satisfy your chocolate craving with this scrumptious dessert. Made with 2% milk, Fat Free Cool Whip, and Sugar Free/Fat Free Pudding mix!

Minutes to Prepare: 10

Number of Servings: 12

Ingredients

1 Large Box Jello Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
    3 Cups 2% Milk
    1 Tub Fat Free Cool Whip

Directions

Mix instant pudding mix with 2% milk until it begins to thicken. Add 1 tub Fat Free Cool Whip and mix until the "white" is all blended in. Chill till ready to serve.

Makes 12 Servings

Number of Servings: 12
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Brownies
    Cake
    Cookies
    Ice cream
    Smarties
    Chocolate
  • catolerico
    catolerico Posts: 25
    Options
    I like Balance Chocolate Craze bars - they taste like a chocolate covered brownie.

You can also try this protein ice cream recipe from Born Fitness. Definitely hits the spot for me: http://www.bornfitness.com/protein-ice-cream/
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I just taught myself to eat candy and things really slowwwwwwwly, to the point that friends make fun of me. I make myself a cup of tea to go with my treat, get a small portion of around 100 calories, like a fun size candy bar or M&Ms and make it last as long as possible. This works great for me and I don't feel deprived and get to enjoy my treat for a long time. I might be wierd though - last week I took over 30 minutes to eat half a cookie....but I enjoyed every teeny tiny bite!!
  • amandadawson24
    amandadawson24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If I am in the mood for something chocolaty, I'll put a piece of chocolate in my mouth and let it melt. Usually by the time it's melted, I'm satisfied. Otherwise, I'll eat fruit mostly.