30 Day Shred Calories?

vivideloquence
vivideloquence Posts: 41 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello all who are shredding! How do you add your workout calories for the day after doing a 30 day shred work out since it's not an option under the cardio exercise on this site? What should I put it down as so I know what my work out calories are?

Thanks! :)

Replies

• kpie11
    kpie11 Posts: 53
    I put it in under circuit training. Hope that helps! Good luck!
  • WannaBHottyMommy
    WannaBHottyMommy Posts: 55 Member
    circuit training is what i was told then i use this website to put in my weight, and then type of exercise (circuit) and time and it computes it. i odn't know how accurate it is but atleast we can log that we did this type of exercise.
    here is what i typed in google
    Calories Burned - Circuit Training
    and it gave me website sparkpeople.com
    today will be my day 4:happy:
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    I've been using circuit training also! I'm on day 4 today :)
  • tp180000
    tp180000 Posts: 3
    I put it in as calisthenics vigorous effort and it gave me 273 calories burned for about 20 which seems pretty accurate.
  • vivideloquence
    Thanks! I'm super excited to get started! I'm waiting for my food to settle and mu husband to get off the tv when he leaves for work and then I will be ready to give it a go!
  • vivideloquence
    Sweet! I just did my first day at level 1 and I loved it! Yay for Jillian and Yay for us!
  • am_lowe
    am_lowe Posts: 113
    i just finished L1D2! i didn't know how i was going to make it... i was so sore after yesterday. but i felt a LOT better than i expected to. and i feel REALLY great now! so if this time tomorrow you start to think maybe you need a day off... don't be so quick to doubt yourself!

but to your question - sorry i rambled - i put mine in as 10 minutes circuit training and 10 minutes rope jumping... i get just 207 calories and one hell of a workout!

edited to add - way to go, completing L1D1!!
  • jlayney
    jlayney Posts: 22
    i have the shred too. not doing it at the moment. but after day 5 the soreness lets up...until you switch to level 2! haha! that's a whole different group of muscles.... but i love jillian and her workout really works!
  • am_lowe
    am_lowe Posts: 113
    i have the shred too. not doing it at the moment. but after day 5 the soreness lets up...until you switch to level 2! haha! that's a whole different group of muscles....

that is not bad news!! thanks for sharing!
  • vivideloquence
    Do you all usually spend the first week at Level 1, the second week at Level 2 and so on?
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Typically people spend 10 days doing each level since its the 30DS. But I know some people ( with physical issues) that spent a lot more time doing level 1 than 2 or 3. Do whatever you feel comfortable with :smile:
This discussion has been closed.