College students with bigger weight loss goals?

Options
Looking for some people in a similar situation to add for mutual support, so college students with 50+ pounds to lose... late teens and early 20's? (I am 19)

Replies

• cinderwolfeh
    Options
    I'm 19 turngin 20 in august and my goal is about 100 pounds to lose feel free to add me if you wish : )
  • Tailsisshar
    Options
    Am pretty similar to that (25 and attempting to lose 95ish lbs) :) Can add me if you want, am on here alot ^_^
  • jasmineloses
    Options
    23. College Senior. I have about 100 lbs I want to lose. Add me
  • Thadreamer87
    Options
    I'm 25 and I have alot of weight to lose. feel free to add me.
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Im 25, college student, have about 100 to lose, add me:)
  • bbbennyandthejetsss
    Options
    21, in college, 50 or so more pounds to go! Everyone is free to add me as well :)
  • marissalynn5274
    Options
    hi! im almostttt 19, in college, with about 50 pounds to lose! add me! :)
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    about 350
  • zaybaby
    zaybaby Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 years old and a Junior in college. I've actually lost the good majority of the weight I need to but I still have some I'm looking to get rid of. You're more than welcome to add me. Everybody is (:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing my associate's and transferring to a university to keep going in the fall. I have lost almost 70 pounds and have about 50-60 left to go. You can add me :) I am very supportive, and I hope to have friends that support me in return!
  • TheatreLover23
    Options
    I'm 23. College student. currently weigh 192 pounds. My goal weight is between 160-155.
  • SpiceInTraining
    Options
    I'm 20 and I want to lose at least 60 lbs before my 21st in December but 79 lbs in all
    I would love to have more people around my age with big goals to talk to and motivate

so feel free to add me

oh yeah and I'm a full time Uni student too :blushing:
  • KissCakeGoodbye
    Options
    Hi! My name is Hazel & I am a college student as well.
    I would like to loose around 35 lbs which is a "big weight goal" for me since my body build is so odd.
    I teach Zumba & other fitness classes yet I don't loose any weight and am always looking for a motivational buddy.

Today I started the ABC diet! Message me?