Is there anyone nice or offers support?

Options

Replies

• cspinelli712
    cspinelli712 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I could use a few good friends too. I am new to this site and can use some much needed support. I have lost 45 lbs and it has been hard and I need to lose another 100lbs. I have a long way to go and support is much needed. I am here for you too. Just reach out to me.
  • epie2098
    epie2098 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • jjkarnitz
    jjkarnitz Posts: 55
    Options
    You (or anyone) can add me! I have been doing this since January after a while off and I've lost 36 lbs so far. I think I have about 20 to go. I'm PASSIONATE about this and I will offer my friends ANY information on what has worked for me.

I made some BIG changes to my lifestyle and I can honestly say I am not the same person I was in January. I'm better now. I want to keep getting better! If you want that too, add me and we can help each other out!

Also I started a facebook group (open group) called Fit Inspiration. It's for sharing recipes, motivation, etc. It's brand new but cool so far. You are welcome to join that too!
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I always try and support everyone on my friends list. Please feel free to add me :):flowerforyou:
  • estrellitamarina22
    Options
    add me :)
  • terriedozier
    Options
    Add me too!! I love having extra friends and support...It makes a world of difference having supportive friends!
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and love having great supportive friends on here and being supportive to mine.
    You're welcome to add me :happy:
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi Britney! I'm in the same boat! Add me and we'll help each other out :)
  • k1tten82
    k1tten82 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new as well. Actually I got this app last year and used it a couple of times but was not serious about training. I've been serious now for about 2 months. Going to the gym 3-4 times a week. I'm still figuring out how all this works. I would love some friends for support and help. I'm not a hater I'm a motivater! :)
  • JFraiset
    JFraiset Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there! I've had my account for a bit, but this is the first time I've started using the forums and searching for friends. I'll try to be supportive, and anyone is free to add me!
  • gillard0915
    gillard0915 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Girl I know what you mean!!! I am fairly new to this Ive been doing it probably for about three months. All the friends I had gave up and now no one post... so I am too looking for friendly people and support :) add?
  • marydhastings
    marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Lol I know right? it kind of seems like everyone on here has to be right or are in a way snarky.
    I try my best to not do the things I just mentioned, you can add me for support if you'd like (:
    I always find stuff on pinterest that I try to post on my page for recipes and stuff... (:
    I'm Mary btw ^^
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I will offer support. My name is Ellen :flowerforyou:
  • DaniInMaine
    DaniInMaine Posts: 23
    Options
    Always looking to expand the positive friend network! Please feel free to add me, any and all.
  • tackbb
    tackbb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Trevor, i have over 100lbs to lose and am looking for friends to be mutually supportive with. :)
  • gingersnaps828
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new and looking for friends! :)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP frequently and offer support as much as I can...feel free to add me. :smile:

8488541.png
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Want to be as supportive as possible.
    Friend request sent (:
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mandy. I have been been known to be "nice" now and then:)
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ryan.

Hope u've found the support your looking for.