Ripped in 30

Options
Has anyone else started the Ripped in 30 program by Jillian Michaels this month?

Replies

• kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I started on Wednesday.. It hasn't been too bad for me so far, but it hasn't been easy in the least. That running man really kills me!!
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I started on Wednesday too- running man kills me too!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was day 4 for me. So far...it's too easy. I have hope that it'll get more difficult, though.
    I started on Wednesday too- running man kills me too!

Let me refrain *too easy except for the running man...I hate those!
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    funny... I just finished day five of level one today! debating whether to knock another one out tomorrow and only take off Sunday.

Friend me, if you'd like! I'm determined to blast through this before I turn 30 at the end of the month!
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2, which is kicking my abs *kitten*. I found level 1 to be pretty easy, but that's probably because prior to starting, I finished off the 30DS.

Level 3 of 30DS makes level 1 of RI30 look like a walk in the park. It does get more difficult though.
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Am on my second round of Ripped in 30. I usually do it 6 days a week and take a rest day. I thought level 2 was hard. I think it seemed level 1 was "easy" so it made level 2 seem more difficult. Lots of plank work in level 2. But my shoulders look better than ever :) I am now on level 3 for the second time. Squat jacks + duck walks = OUCH. I know it's worth it in the end. Keep at it and stay focused. Good luck!!!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    I started (again) 30 Day Shred today.
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im doing 30 days shred right now im on level 1 day 3.im thinking today im gonna start the ripped
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just started the Ripped in 30 today! Anyone else feel free to add me for support :D Can't wait to see the results!
  • Lozm1980
    Lozm1980 Posts: 22
    Options
    I started today! Got up to level 3 last month then had to have surgery so starting again! Loved my results from 30DS so am excited to see results from RI30!!! Good luck to you all:)
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling to stick to it as much as I was sticking to 30DS?! Maybe I should try and blast it out in very short form before my holiday in less than two weeks!?
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    finished 30 day shred saturday and now im starting ripped in 30 tonight!!!
  • Hollie6790
    Hollie6790 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started today! Damn it's tough.
  • Lavidarachel
    Lavidarachel Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I bought it today! Was reading on here somewhere about the 30 Day Shred, but they didnt have it when I went to the store, so got this one instead. Starting it tomorrow - will also take my measurements so I can track progress.

Bit scared as i am not that fit, but this will definitely help!
  • CanadaLiz
    CanadaLiz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Although the last 2 days I've been sick and so dizzy I haven't been able to work out at all (walking is a chore today!)

I am on lev 2 of RI30. I found level 1 fairly easy but level 2 is harder. I'm also finding that I'm not sore or anything which bothers me....I expected to have sore abs or arms or legs and I'm just not feeling that at all. I do the "hard" version for most things, occasionally doing the modifier (I have multiple low back/disc issues so until my core is stronger, there are some things I can't do the hard version of without intense pain.

Feel free to add me. I'm losing motivation!
  • tilleralicia
    Options
    Ah, don't lose motivation! You've come this far!
  • tilleralicia
    Options
    Oh, I know!
    I'm so glad that I completed 30DS before starting this because I am used to the moves and it made week 1 a breeze.

Week 2 is tough though! I hate plank jacks!
  • theruby
    theruby Posts: 36
    Options
    About to start week 2. Reading these responses is kinda scarin' me! lol
  • StarrySkiesYvaine
    StarrySkiesYvaine Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ripped in 30 too! :smile:

Really enjoying it thus far - today is day two of week 2.

The plank jacks I find ok but the planks with knees thing = OUCH!

I like how week 2 is building on movements from week one. If anything though 20 odd mins doesn't seem long enough - if and when I have time I think I'll add week 1 workout onto week 2 workout (without a cool down until both are done of course).

Does anyone else find the stuff Jillian says really funny? Poor Shelly! ha ha!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I started RI30 at the end of April, so am midway through Level 2. I find it does get easier, but is still very, very tough. Today is the first day since starting level 2 which my upper back and shoulders are not in agony.

Poor Shelly this week, she asked to be bumped up to advanced and I don't think Jillian is cutting her any slack! Did you see her lose balance during the stork stance move? I give them all credit for maintaining any balance/form while JM is harrassing them!