Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• lucillebrunet
    Options
    Add me! I need more active, supportive friends. i've just rejoin fitnesspal and need good ideas
  • jafacct6778
    jafacct6778 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I'd love to share each others motivation together! :-)
  • deaterrae
    deaterrae Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I, too, could use new MFP friends.

This needs a lot of support. It's too easy to stop without being accountable to others. Please add me if you will.
  • KimberlyAndrews1
    KimberlyAndrews1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just turned 48! I joined about a month ago, but wasn't on here again until a few days ago. Going to try to do better.
  • TattooMom420
    Options
    add me looking for friends that log on daily and are not afraid to comment. looking to give and get support to I am. 37 years old looking to lose around 60 lbs. 5'5 and like tattoos.:smile:
  • crosbymo
    crosbymo Posts: 15
    Options
    me too!
  • badjuju775
    badjuju775 Posts: 47
    Options
    Looking to make new friends to keep me motivated to lose weight. Please add me! :happy:
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    Options
    Anyone can add. Just looking for more active friends who log daily. Love to interact
  • san0322
    san0322 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would love some support and motivation!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me, just give me as much support and motivation as i give you!
    I'm on everyday and always posting!!
    (:
  • adanramirez76201
    adanramirez76201 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am new to this. Been on it consistantly for about a week. Add me please
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi if your looking for friend's your more then welcome to add me! I log in every day and can use any one's support and love giving support and hearing your stories! :)
  • addokai
    addokai Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation i can get, please add me
  • tanianess
    tanianess Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting anew after a break. Some supportive friends would be great! Always interested in hearing tips/advice.
  • Fittykitty11
    Fittykitty11 Posts: 124
    Options
    Does anyone feel like looking for new friends on MFP is sometimes like going to a petstore? SO many options... 'breeds', shapes, sizes, ages, experiences, etc... and then to find what puppy will be compatible and loving and not eat all of your shoes?

So essentially, in comparison to a puppy store, we are all kind of like,

cute-puppy-pictures-pick-me.jpg
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been on MFP for a while now. I always enjoy having new friends. I love lifting and running and wouldn't mind having more like minded friends - although anyone is welcome to add me :smile:
  • overshadows
    overshadows Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 26 years old, 10 lbs to go, with a lot of fitness goals I have yet to even approach. I like to comment and read food diaries. I'd love comments and feedback too. :)
  • NicheGuy
    NicheGuy Posts: 58
    Options
    Please add me... I am looking for accountability with daily logging, food hoices and exercise. Will give the same thing in return.
  • alice179
    alice179 Posts: 9
    Options
    Add me! I'm 18 and have been on here a few weeks so far :) I've got around 40 pounds to lose!
  • seths_milf
    seths_milf Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, as can anybody else. I log on daily and have an open diary :smile: