Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• jjio
    jjio Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys looking for some friends, feel free to add me :D
  • phlucero
    phlucero Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a returning MFP user. I achieved my initial weight loss last season of 38-lbs. I took off for the Holidays & cold weather, now I'm back with a goal of 20-lbs. Let's do this..
  • Cozza_frenzy
    Cozza_frenzy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there folks, fairly new myself but I'm on kinda regulary. Just makin exercise fun with friends and what not. lol so add me
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    always looking for new friends to motivate and support each other :) feel free to add me, anyone
  • kmk_natasha
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi. :) I'm Maria I'm 21 years old, 5'4" and 128lbs. I'm looking to drop a few more pounds and tone up as well. Feel free to add me!
  • TheNewMrs
    TheNewMrs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31 and have been on MFP since January of this year and I'm down 17 with a good 40ish to go. I'm newly married and focused on getting healthy for me, as well as for my husband and a future pregnancy. Always interested in new friends so feel free to add me.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    so many friends yay!
  • mlambrix
    mlambrix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We are in this together, I love MFP!!!! Add me and we can compare notes and keep each other going!!! Have a great Weekend everyone, going to see Bon Jovi tomorrow night!!! Have to work extra hard so I can have beer!!!
  • casmjones
    casmjones Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • mcadamsamanda
    Options
    I'm new as of last week, and I'd love more friends on here too. :)
  • toxicpanda1
    Options
    Hi every one! I just started MFP and am looking for motivated friends!
  • vedra_b
    vedra_b Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i could use some more friends!! i need motivation and i can help motivate you!
  • CaliforniaJay
    Options
    Just reignited my motivation to lose weight. Had a baby 8 months ago, early 30's, I;m 5'4 looking to lose 45 pounds.

Any positive and supportive friends would be great. I will be there for you as much as I can :)
  • alabamamommy
    Options
    Add me! Or I'll add you! I need motivation also!
  • spargita
    spargita Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also new to MFP and love the site! So new that I haven't completed my profile -yet! Feel free to add me (anyone) because I would love some motivation and support. I log everyday and will do the same for you.
  • nikol_86
    nikol_86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im also new to the site. Just started logging my days. I had previously lost 30lbs but have been at a plateau for quite some time. I think i've noticed that I was eating to much. All motivation helps :)
  • TianaBarbara
    TianaBarbara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for two and a half weeks, and it's really helping me out with my weight loss adventure!
    Feel free to add me! :)

Cheers!
  • Littlle1
    Littlle1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I'm "new" to mfp. I joined a while ago but ended up using another site for a long time because it didn't sync to my wi-fi scale. (Great birthday gift, right?) I will be 30 in a couple months. I have 3 kids: 6,5, 2. I work full-time in the health care field. And I am in nursing school full time. Just about to finish my first year!

Last February I was at my heaviest. 50lbs to lose. I lost 24lbs but gained some back when school started in August and now I've made my way back down to 18lbs lost. I started running in December, I do yoga. It is incredibly hard to balance "me" time to workout with everything else going on, but I'm doing it!

Still not sure about the message boards and blogging. I am trying to log on everyday until I get used to the site and figure out my intake. Feel free to add me- seems like there are quite a few people with similar stories to mine, hopefully we can keep each other motivated!
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, I have 20lbs to loose. Anybody feel free to add me and let's do this together! :happy: