Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    ROR u funny \m/
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Now I am not going to mention anything about this person at the risk of being called racist but I am going to say his English isn't very good and I am going to quote him word for word.

tumblr_lvzoffu8n51r5u67do1_400.png
    Holy crap I nearly just choked on my fried chicken and waffles!

omg I spit water when I read this bahahahahahahaha

Well played lady, well played
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    my husbands grandma always feels comfortable announcing my weight gain... even if its a few lbs, she knows.. i walk in and she says "oh you gained weight" for all to hear :) but she's 85 and she can do that..
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Eastern cultures don't see calling someone fat as offensive.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    You been here four hour! You go now!

ROFL...Love John Pinette!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Eastern cultures don't see calling someone fat as offensive.

And I wasn't offended by it at all.

Just to clarify to anyone who thought otherwise, I thought this exchange was FUNNY and I am the one it happened to. :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    The Donger need FOOD! I thought it was funny, and not in a racist way. :smile:
  • AlohaKeAkua
    AlohaKeAkua Posts: 92
    Options
    I had a student fail my class one year. His second year in my room, he said "Didn't she get more fatter over the summer?" (to a person who also failed me the previous year). I gave him a chance to redeem himself. I asked him what rude phrase he just said. He said, "Oh, I asked her if she thought you got more fatter". My response, "Thank you for pointing out my delicious summer. Welcome back to my English class. I see we still have some work to do"
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

Now I am not going to mention anything about this person at the risk of being called racist but I am going to say his English isn't very good and I am going to quote him word for word.

Oh my god I love you.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I don't get it..

try reading it again
  • addreonnaseger
    Options

Holy crap I nearly just choked on my fried chicken and waffles!

accurate.
  • addreonnaseger
    Options
    I had a student fail my class one year. His second year in my room, he said "Didn't she get more fatter over the summer?" (to a person who also failed me the previous year). I gave him a chance to redeem himself. I asked him what rude phrase he just said. He said, "Oh, I asked her if she thought you got more fatter". My response, "Thank you for pointing out my delicious summer. Welcome back to my English class. I see we still have some work to do"

You win my favorite person of the year award. (Y)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    You been here four hour! You go now!

Haaah! :laugh:
  • HiKaren
    Options
    The Donger need FOOD! I thought it was funny, and not in a racist way. :smile:

Shes at the church. She getting married. :happy:
  • HiKaren
    Options
    Guess all nationalities can be like this. All from A - Z that is.

That must have sucked. :ohwell:
  • LilyGrey
    LilyGrey Posts: 18
    Options

Love it =D
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Funny story :laugh:

My husbands family is all Cuban, and his sweet grandmother calls him "Gordo" (Which means fat)

She always says I'm a good wife because he is obviously well fed! And she means no insult whatsoever. She is very kind.

Having a little extra weight on your males is a good thing in their culture...It means you are good cook! (Funny thing- all the women are thin!)

I am curious as to what she will think when she see's how much weight he lost now that I'm cooking only healthy,mostly non processed foods!! I hope she still likes me :laugh: :laugh:
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    People are just rude. Don't let it ruin your day. You are doing fabulous so far with your loss.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Taters-gonna-tate.gif
  • AlohaKeAkua
    AlohaKeAkua Posts: 92
    Options

You win my favorite person of the year award. (Y)

Thank you! Thank you! :flowerforyou: