What have you done today that made you feel healthy?

Options
Subject title says it all! Name something or somethings that you've done today that made you feel healthy.

For myself it was waking at 4:30 got to the gym by 5, worked out for an hour, and had a light and healthy breakfast this morning. Almost at my water goal before 10 am! :drinker: :smile:

Replies

• silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Packed healthy food to last me through the day at work, taking my lunch break at the end of my shift so I can hit up the gym for an hour before picking up my daughter from daycare.
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Went for an hour-long walk at 5:30 this morning before getting ready for work!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Fitting macros, and going to work out later.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    LIfted heavy and then ate a cookie.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I sprinted up the stairs between my office and my classroom--- twice. (And I use "sprint" in a relative sense-- it was fast for me!)
  • RoxyBaroque
    RoxyBaroque Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Discovered an awesome bean, avocado and tuna salad recipe in prep for starting NROL4W shortly!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I walked an hour to get to the pharmacy to buy my son's medication...only to find out they didn't apply the insurance and I wasn't able to purchase it! So. At least it was a beautiful walk? XD
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Pushed myself through a full hour of kickboxing!
  • america_c
    america_c Posts: 60
    Options
    Accidentally leaving my lunch at home and eating nothing but fruit for lunch :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I exercised through a 45 min conference call.

I just went to the kitchen at work and found a bunch of leftovers from a luncheon in another department that included cheesy potatoes, cheesy broccoli and cheesy spaghetti, but I came back without any.
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Ate breakfast, brought my lunch and will be getting oodles of exercise in this evening.
    :wink:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad sandwich with avocado instead of mayo.
    Oatmeal for lunch.
    Planned out my food for the day.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Packed cucumber, celery and carrots to crunch on during the day and yogurt to satisfy that sweet tooth when it hits. Also made time to pack the gym bag so I can sneak off at the end of the day before I pick up my kiddos!
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Eating breakfast (which I normally NEVER do - coffee=breakfast), packing a healthy lunch and snacks and using my lunch hour to go to the gym to workout.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Planning out my schedule so I can fit in some Insanity workout! :)
  • kk1084
    kk1084 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 4:45 to hit the gym before work. I do this 3 week days out of the work week and I also go (though a little later) no both weekend mornings... Waking up at 4:45 to kill it at the gym is NOT fun or easy, but it is always worth it :)
  • seths_milf
    seths_milf Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Tried and liked broccoli :smile:
  • littlemissnotfit
    Options
    Woohoo!!! That's awesome everybody, even if it was accidental LOL. It's amazing how doing small steps like planning/packing out your lunch and snacks for the day makes you feel so much better.

Did someone say cookies? :love:

:drinker: cheers to you all
  • rachael726
    rachael726 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Ate my 4 oz of raw broccoli salad for lunch and then added a cup of steamed chicken and broccoli. It was delicious! Hoping to get to the gym to ride the bike tonight since my knee is all out of whack.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Forty-five minutes on the Gazelle. If I stayed on there any longer I'd need to grow a bronytail.