30 Day Shred level 1 result

Replies

• randyfugate
    randyfugate Posts: 10 Member
    Stevie Wonder could see the difference! Well done!!!!!!
  • athybaby
    athybaby Posts: 7
    Definitely can see a difference! Thanks so much for posting! I'm on day 4 and really had to push through it today even though I'm not very sore anymore. Your results so far will help keep me motivated!
  • Saxonvoter
    Saxonvoter Posts: 34 Member
    Wow, that's amazing. Good job! Did you take measurements?
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    oh ya! giving me inspiration to get in my 30DS workout today. Thanks!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Wow thanks everyone!! So happy I could help :D but no I didn't take measurements kept forgetting and I think it's too late now :( Level 2 is really hard at the moment a lot of planks shoulders are burning! But I need to do it to show myself I can! 30 days is nothing...it's already May!!!!! I will most photo at the end of level 2 :)
  • sksgooch
    sksgooch Posts: 8 Member
    Wow! I'm on day 7 L1 and I'm anxious to take a pic after day 10 to compare with my before! Great job, you have motivated us all that are struggling to push through! Thanks or sharing!
  • I see a huge difference under your chin and in the belly area!! Awesome job!
  • nclindberg
    nclindberg Posts: 1
    I will be at day 10 tomorrow and my clothes are not feeling any looser. Do you know how many calories you are eating a day?
  • biddleboom
    biddleboom Posts: 8
    Wow, you look amazing already! I'm only on day 7 of level one, hopefully I'll have great results just like you :)
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    You can really tell a difference... You look great... I was gonna start it again yesterday, but I didn't... Looking at you, I'm gonna try to start it today!!! Keep up the good work! ;)
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Thanks for posting - your pics are encouraging! I just purchased the dvd yesterday and plan to start it this evening.
  • rebeccat42
    rebeccat42 Posts: 35 Member
    GREAT job! I can def see a difference!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Good work! I just have two days to go. Hang in there.
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    It is NOT too late to take measurements - bet you'll still see a change.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    I definitely see the difference!

Keep it up!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    You look Awesome!!
  • elm7f
    elm7f Posts: 27 Member
    Thanks for sharing! I can totally see some change. I'm on day 5 of level 1. I hope I stick it out till the end, I always lose motivation when I don't see instant results. Good luck to you and thanks again for sharing.
  • von13nie
    von13nie Posts: 39
    Thank you so much for the motivation. Today will be day 5 of level 1 for me. I am hoping that I get results like yours by day 10.
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    I definitely see a difference. Good job!
  • Matholo425
    Matholo425 Posts: 45 Member
    im on L2D5,i can see my tummy has flaten a bit n thnx 4 posting
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!