What have you done today that made you feel healthy?

Options

Replies

• TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Considered having some veggies.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    A nice round of Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism! :)
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Recorded in my journal how great I felt after yesterday's run on the treadmill where I amped up the speed of my intervals.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    wore my polarfit FT7

hopefully it will give me an accurate reading of my caloric burn for the day (at work) and at the gym
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    walked in the local park at lunch time, very green, with birds tweeting. sounds like a clique but actually very nice
  • littlemissnotfit
    Options
    I am loving these replies guys! So motivating for me :)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Dropped off my kids at school by 8 am, was at the pool at 8:09 am. I swam for 55 minutes even with a sciatica attack, which presented at 5:30 am. Strangely enough, my back does not hurt now.

PLUS!!!!! My 13 year old son, Charlie, whom I cyber school, he goes with me to swim and he has been packing on weight since he started a new autism medicine, well, today I noticed that he no longer has the poochy pregnant looking belly, his tummy is in line with the rest of his torso and his pectoral muscles are starting to be noticeable.

I am so proud of him for swimming every day with me.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Cooked my breakfast (pancakes, an egg, half a sausage and a side salad.) The salad I ate while cooking.. did the dishes, mopped the floor, then walked the dog. All in all it was a good morning.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    went to gym :)
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hit the park this morning for a 3 mile walk/jog.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    I logged onto MFP

*holds for applause*
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,369 Member
    Options
    I went to my weekly 11/2 hour yoga class, then this pm, while watching my favourite daytime prog I got myself off the couch and lifted dumbbells, did girly pushups, planks, crunches and a bit of cardio for 1/2 an hour. YES! !!!! All while enjoying my prog.
    Then for a pm snack I had a delicious avocado, my fave food. :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Subject title says it all! Name something or somethings that you've done today that made you feel healthy.

For myself it was waking at 4:30 got to the gym by 5, worked out for an hour, and had a light and healthy breakfast this morning. Almost at my water goal before 10 am! :drinker: :smile:

that's amazing, what time do you go to bed?!?!?
  • littlemissnotfit
    Options
    Bearkisses I try to go to bed before my significant other starts snoring LOL :laugh: which is usally about 9:00-9:30pm. Although last week I fell asleep at like 7:30-8pm a few nights just because I was dog tired for the first week. :yawn:
  • Linda5678
    Linda5678 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I always get up when the alarm goes off at 4:30, but this morning I felt tired, throat was sore, I hit the snooze for 45 minutes. I never do that, even when I was not working out in the morning. I made myself get up, put my workout clothes on and got in a 30 minute walk/jog. Had a healthy breakfast with fresh fruit, packed a healthy lunch and snack and off to work I went. I still feel tired and a little "icky" but I feel good about gettin' up and gettin' it done!
  • hfester
    hfester Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been tweaking my food over the past couple days to get as close to my protein goal as possible, which has been hard!

Also, I've been walking at night with my son in addition to my lifting routine. It's been great bonding/decompressing time for us together.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through my water for the day (this is a huge deal for me, it's something I struggle with), and have tried to get up and do a walk around my building twice today :happy:

I packed my lunch and ate it, plus when I was packing my lunch this morning I made sure to include the office snacks that I keep forgetting to bring with me!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Did two huge set of stairs and jogged up them not just lightly walked up them.
    As well include two huge steep hills walked fairly brisk and one of them i half jogged lightly up.
    That was pretty awesome for me actually... pat myself on the back :happy:
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Did my exercise this morning, then logged all my meals for the day.
  • LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i started month 2 of insanity and walked 12 mile instead of taking the bus for my children's school runs. on top of clean eating makes for a great day x