Starting Insanity 6th May - Join me?

Options

Replies

• taximom99
    taximom99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me and a friend did our fit test today. Can't wait for the workout tomorrow. I want to tone up and lose 30 lbs. So add me as a friend, it will help get through the workouts. Good Luck
  • imgoingblue
    Options
    I'm in too. I did the first half before a vacation and loved it! Looking forward to starting anew with all of you!
  • falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just started a thread however, can one do insanity along with other types of workout routines? For example do my normal cardio/weight training then at night do insanity?

well,i do the JM 30day shred along with insanity,just keep eating enough calorie^^
  • anokte
    anokte Posts: 12
    Options
    So happy I found this thread! I just started Insanity today, too! Definitely friend me if you want encouragement from a fellow masochist.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I am a coach and have a challenge group on FB..if anyone is interested in any extra motivation just shoot me a message.. i just started month 2 myself.. oh my.. made month one look easy..
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Not long before I commit to doing Day 2. *runs away* ????
  • jecka93
    Options
    Day 2 done and dusted!
    Feeling good!!!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done!!!

*putting another red X on her workout calendar, hand shaking slightly from exhaustion*
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to begin my day 3 =D eeep!
  • anokte
    anokte Posts: 12
    Options
    Day 2 down!

It was tough, especially that second circuit, but I'm done and feeling better after a shower and an awesome breakfast! I rested a lot more than I wanted to during the pushups/plank position moves, but there's always next time...
  • jecka93
    Options
    Day 2 done!!!

*putting another red X on her workout calendar, hand shaking slightly from exhaustion*

Good job!! :)
  • jecka93
    Options
    Getting ready to begin my day 3 =D eeep!

Let me know how it goes!! :D
  • Danibra09
    Danibra09 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and our had been hard but I'm not going to quit. Would love to keep up with you guys.
  • Redijwl
    Redijwl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tried to get up early and do it today. But I am SOOO not a morning workout person. So I decided to wait and do it after work....
  • aletadiana
    aletadiana Posts: 54
    Options
    I just started insanity yesterday as well!! I got 9 days in a month ago and then strained my knee and had to stop to build up strength. I did 1 week of rest, 2 weeks of incline walking on the treadmill and 1 week of the "pre-insanity" DVD. My fit test results were almost DOUBLE what they had been a month ago, which makes me so excited to see what happens after 2 full weeks of insanity!

My original motivation was an upcoming vacation to Jamaica and having a beachbody...now my motivation is continuing to feel as awesome as I did when I did those 8 days. It's so exhilarating and you feel like such a *badass* that you made it through a workout! I think I'm addicted to sweating that much!

I'd love to join a group and friend anyone else who just started so we can check in and keep each other motivated. I know I personally had a hard time getting past the muscle cramps and would love to have the extra motivation from others who are right there with me! I don't do shakeology and don't plan to, but follow a nutrition plan on my own that is pretty similar to the insanity nutrition plan.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    waiting on mine in the mail count me in!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I'd love a group, too!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Yay I was looking for something like this

I've wanted to do this program since the beginning of February and finally picked it up. I was intimidated and it is hard but not impossible. I made it through the fit test and even the 1st plyo training and they were right I was definitely "humbled"

My goals are to finally start dropping some serious pounds and inches and also build up my endurance. I have a wedding in July and thought what do I have to lose but the weight right? I would love a group and ANYONE please free free to add me I will also be "friending" a bunch of you.

Let's get this done people. DIG DEEPER We can ALL do it! Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • ranae32
    ranae32 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Im doing the fit test and day 2 today! I am going to finish the whole program this time around!!!! I am also training for a half marathon so hopefully the weight falls off!!