Gym rant

calaz84
calaz84 Posts: 72 Member
Farting and nasty just nasty smelling ones its so gross whats wrong with people if one slips its a accident, but after that you know they smell so go to the damn restroom and let them out there don't continue to let them rip!!! Makes me so mad it ruins my workout!!

As well as the extreme grunters take deep breaths!! If that doesn't help lower the weight!!

Ok im done lol love my gym besides those two things and they don't happen all the time but when they to irritates me so much!

Replies

• Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    If they got to go, they got to let go.

its usually the protein shakes

by god those ones are awful
  • Tuesday20
    Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
    That is gross... I also hate the people who sweat all over the machines, and don't bring a towel to wipe the equipment down! Just what I wanted for my workout... sticky stranger sweat!! EW!!! Also, the summer is closing in so the gym is mad busy (Ive started working out at home now because of it!) the gym is packed full of people just sitting round texting or chatting! I waited 20 minutes for an elliptical machine the other day whilst 2 girls pretended to workout (in full make up, zero sweat, light breathing etc etc), then I couldn't do my abs work out because youths were in lying on the mats... just lying there chatting!! Come on?!??! Really, you have paid to come to the gym to have a gossip... park benches don't charge!!! OK, rant over (it's been a bad day!)
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Well it is a gym
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    This is why I'm glad I work out at home. I fart like a crazy person when I do squats. There is no "letting them out" somewhere else - that is apparently their stop, and they're getting off the bus below parallel.
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Well it is a gym

Actually dunno what that has to do with it
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    If they got to go, they got to let go.

its usually the protein shakes

by god those ones are awful

OH YEAH! bacon and eggs for breakfast and then pre-workout protein...im grunting and farting when i do my overly heavy deadlifts!

edit: DANGGGGG, shouldnt have taken that bet, i lost...that last one wasnt just a fart...THOSE are the worst!
  • janahcarter
    janahcarter Posts: 42 Member
    So glad I workout at home. I can fart as often as I want and the only reason I'd need to go to the bathroom for a fart is if it turned into a turtlehead honking for the right-a-way. :wink:
  • calaz84
    Haha some of you are funny!! I was taught to leave the room if you needed to pass gas its just out of courtesy to the people around you!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    It's like some people just look for things to complain about.
  • mommylifter
    mommylifter Posts: 123
    It always seems to be the elderly that fart at my gym. Then everyone is looking around and I'm thinking "it's not me damnit, it's old man flounders next to me!"
  • calaz84
    It's like some people just look for things to complain about.

Do you like the smell of rotten eggs when you work out?

I love the gym seeing all the people working out hard, it makes me push my self harder plus the zumba class is awesome, my trainer is great!! But I didn't realize that so many people think its ok to pass gas repeatedly at the gym. Thankfully its only happened twice in the last year and half!
  • calaz84
    It always seems to be the elderly that fart at my gym. Then everyone is looking around and I'm thinking "it's not me damnit, it's old man flounders next to me!"

Haha
  • missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    ah the protein haha. try going to the arnold or the olympia, the whole place is just :x