What have you done today that made you feel healthy?

Options

Replies

• Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    1.Pushed myself through a work out even though I am tired and really didnt feel like it today!
    2. Added more weight to my bench press!
    3. Packed healthy snacks for work

:)

Cheers to everyone and their healthy choices!
  • overshadows
    overshadows Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I stretched and did 10 minutes of exercise this morning. I admitted stopped when I got to burpies - but is was a breakthrough nonetheless!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I did not do any blow today.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Walked to work this morning. Brought healthy meals and snacks with me for the day... will have to walk home again.
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I walked for 30 minutes at lunchtime and plan to do my couch to 5k training at the park tonight after work. :-)
  • littlemissnotfit
    Options
    SoVictoRRious -- Not doing blow is always a good thing, hugs not drugs lol. :smokin:

Cheers again to everyone's healthy choices and actions. :drinker:
  • badjuju775
    badjuju775 Posts: 47
    Options
    I haven't had a diet coke (or any other carbonated soft drinks) since Saturday night! Just say NO! :)
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I did not do any blow today.

Me EITHER!! TWINSIES!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wewillsee53
    Options
    Today I didn't use a lift and esculator. And I decided to go out of the train to stations earlier and walked the way home.

Even small steps can bring to your result you wish.
  • chymerra
    chymerra Posts: 212
    Options
    killed it during my workout today at 5am (body beast shoulders) and will be doing core later on today.
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Went for a bike ride in the glorious Scottish countryside! ::glasses:
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    used my lunch break to drive across town to a choice slope and spent 20 min shredding HARD
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Took my dog on an extra long bathroom break while walking around our apartment building. I also packed thai-chili tuna salad without a bakery bun (even though I'm kicking myself for it) and summer sausage instead of chips. Huzzah!
  • Suzieq2004
    Suzieq2004 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did two hours gardening in the beautiful sunshine and drank lots of water ????????????????????
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    wALKED
    ATE TURKEY BURGER
    ATE VEGGIES
    DRANK ICED WATER WITH LEMON WEDGES
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I went to my consultation for my boot camp gym classes. Then I walked over to the resale shop. After the shop ... I stopped at the market for a snack. I got a banana and an orange. I then walked over to the train station total walking about 1 mile.
  • 8888m8888
    8888m8888 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    good topic. thanks, I needed to switch focus to something good I did today.

I had a fruit and veg lunch and made it through a 70 minute strength + yoga workout.

My arms can barely lift to the keyboard to type lol.
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I made myself a lovely sandwich for lunch, packed with lettuce!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I avoided processed foods (trying to eat more whole/natural foods) and I got out for a walk on all three of my work breaks.
  • tenpoints4u
    tenpoints4u Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    on my way to Zumba for another butt kicking, but I feel really great when I get done. I feel like I am accomplishing something that I have not been able to accomplish since an injury put me out of Tai Kwon Do. Had my red belt and two more contests and I would have had my black belt. The school I went to has since closed, but I loved it.