Post Your OH CRAP, I'M FAT, Wake Up Call Pics

Options

Replies

• Christinamarie77
    Christinamarie77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    These were taken at my sister's wedding a year ago. I've yo-yoed a bit since then but I'm about the same weight there as I am now.

The huge arm and giant mid section in the first picture is rough, but the double chin in the second was a killer. I love my face and don't want to lose it.

jk1hvAf.jpg?1

vuYjVhV.jpg?1

You look beautiful despite the weight honey.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    NikkiFat.png

A friend from Texas came to visit my husband and I (pictured) in Minnesota. He posted this picture on Facebook. I demanded he took it down. I felt sick to my stomach looking at the pictures he took because this wasn't ME. It was some fat girl pretending to be me. It took another 3 years for me to do anything about it, but this picture stands out in my mind.
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    250lbs (....that I know of): my son sent me this pic when he was visiting us---"Here's a nice pic of you, Mom."
    fatme2_zpsa82bf463.png

today: 176
    IMAG0221_zpsd2376076.jpg
  • Christinamarie77
    Christinamarie77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Obviously the top two...

scdnwk.jpg

Holy Crap Girl!! Congratulations!!! what a wonderful transformation.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    At a work function...Yeah, this about did me in. Now taped to my TV with the message to help me stay focused.

20130507_113743_zps5f0e4308.jpg
  • zeey52
    zeey52 Posts: 5
    Options
    Obviously the top two...

scdnwk.jpg

You are gorgeous!! Amazing job with your weight loss!!
    so impressive..i must need to know your weight loss secrets
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :)
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    sy5iww.jpg

i can't even... how did i ever let this happen..
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I wanted photo cry seeing this photo my nan took of me on Mother's Day. This is what I keep looking at motivating me!

al2h4w.jpg

You are really pretty!
  • liz111006
    liz111006 Posts: 26
    Options
    vfk03t.jpg
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    kb9gur.jpg

This was the first pic I saw that was taken after I had my daughter. It had been 3 months since I had given birth and it was the first pic I saw where I could not use "Well I'm pregnant" or "I JUST had a baby" as an excuse. I was horrified. This pic was on my fridge for a long time. I hated this pic so much that every time I wanted to over-eat and I saw it hanging there I could not bare to cheat.

WOW such a difference! you look amazing! xxx
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    before.png

and

76800_524591228814_8063367_n.jpg
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    These were taken at my sister's wedding a year ago. I've yo-yoed a bit since then but I'm about the same weight there as I am now.

The huge arm and giant mid section in the first picture is rough, but the double chin in the second was a killer. I love my face and don't want to lose it.

jk1hvAf.jpg?1

vuYjVhV.jpg?1

You look beautiful despite the weight honey.

Agreed!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I always thought I carried my weight pretty well. Here I am at my heaviest and lightest:

before%252Baftersamedress.png

But it wasn't until I took this "before weight training" pic that I ever felt truly fat. I was 4 pounds lighter than I am right now.

before+front.jpg
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Here we go .... Ugh. I have a picture in my swimsuit, but I won't share that :wink:

188654_206914679322613_2454145_n.jpg

378015_317720388261053_683773710_n.jpg

199711_206914872655927_6873870_n.jpg

Me today

DSCF6724.jpg
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    fat1_zps43a246ad.jpg

I'm real thick but luckily didn't catch belly fat until i hit around 200 - all in my legs, butt and arms... This woman looks small, do thin women like this really get bellies like that or is this more like baby weight. It seems weird to see only weight in the stomach and no where else.

this is what plagues me. The rest of my body looks fairly "thin" but 95% of my weight gain is in my midsection. Very frustrating.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Before1_zpsae648c66.jpg

Before-Vanessa.jpg

I was 152 in those pictures
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    2007-01.JPG

More than 40 pounds ago not long after the birth of our first kid. Sympathy weight?

Woot! BHM alert. :D
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    No such picture exists for me. Someone points a camera at me and I hide, run, or tell em to fook off.