Who prefers to workout at home?

Options
13»

Replies

• SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I have a treadmill at home and I use it. I also have 19 horses, so I lift a lot of hay bales everyday. For a short person at my weight, I do not have jiggly arms!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I commend you all! I have absolutely zero motivation at home. I've tried many times and find every excuse to either not do it or I sit on the couch and watch the video :)

Awesome job, guys!
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Me!! Just quit the gym in favour of working out at home, way better.
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I prefer at home because I walk/run with my dog then come home and finish my routine. I like fresh air and my own space away from other people.
  • phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The bff and I started doing Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home series and are planning on starting the 30 day shred soon. We do this in the comfort of our living room. I will probably still go to the small gym in our apartment complex on occasion (free) but the cardio workouts on YouTube are much more fun than just doing cardio machines at the gym!
  • agulamali
    agulamali Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I prefer to train at home. I don't want to pay for a membership and I also don't like crowded gyms and waiting to use equipment. I own a barbell, a set of adjustable dumbbells, an adjustable bench, a kettlebell and a pull up bar. I can do almost everything I want to do.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Me! I can look like a fool and nobody can judge my awesomeness ;)

:drinker:
  • samanthalee87
    samanthalee87 Posts: 178
    Options
    Me! I can look like a fool and nobody can judge my awesomeness ;)

Hahaha I love this attitude. Exactly how I feel! I laugh at myself through most workouts!
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    I mainly workout at home...haven't convinced myself to join a gym just yet. :smile:

8488541.png

Doesn't seem like you need to. You look amazing!!
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    I prefer to train at home. I don't want to pay for a membership and I also don't like crowded gyms and waiting to use equipment. I own a barbell, a set of adjustable dumbbells, an adjustable bench, a kettlebell and a pull up bar. I can do almost everything I want to do.

Sounds a LOT like me!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I've always worked out at home with dvd's, no gym