How to get a bikini body in time for summer!

Options
2»

Replies

• ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    OP, marry me....lol

:flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    And OP, your otherwise-awesome thread got derailed.

Hard.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to get into the under 150 lbs group. Where the hail is it?

(how's she gonna know, my ticker doesn't say. and I sooooo want in on this group. I love groups where I can be insulted by people I actually agreed to be close to rather than just regular old people on the MFP main forums.)
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay I consent. I'm sorry, okay? I've had a really crappy day, but that's not a good excuse. I officially apologize.

Still reported. Hope your day got better.

This. Reported anyway. Do you punch babies when having bad days, too? No excuse.

ummmm...don't u mean "concede", not "consent"? u CONCEDE that you were being cruel...there is nothing to CONSENT to...

yeah, being a grammar nazi is fun when people are mean :devil:
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Why do these message boards get so mean? I think the OP posted a cool idea. Confidence in one's self is the best way to positively work towards our goals.

I'm not sure why it turned into cool kids under 150 and then people being mean to each other. NOT what this is about.

c'mon....
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I really like the OP!!! Thank you for posting this.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Why do these message boards get so mean? I think the OP posted a cool idea. Confidence in one's self is the best way to positively work towards our goals.

I'm not sure why it turned into cool kids under 150 and then people being mean to each other. NOT what this is about.

c'mon....

"people"?

You didn't actually read through this thread, did you? Because if you had, you would have almost certainly noticed that *ONE* person singlehandedly derailed this thread with some ridiculously incendiary remarks.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    This thread is super confusing with posts deleted.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

c'mon....

the post where she called me fatso was removed by the moderators...and a few other posts.
    I can see where you might not be able to understand what happened.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay I consent. I'm sorry, okay? I've had a really crappy day, but that's not a good excuse. I officially apologize.

thank you.

my blue man face was MY attempt at humor, which you didnt get...so i will call it even.

btw i weigh about 185... and am 5' 11" and work my butt off in the gym.

33110506_0.jpg

*kitten*.gif
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    wow. that was a confusing derailment.