This is a photoshop - signed, a graphic artist. (with pics)

Options

Replies

• kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Many thanks! Now these photos look a little odd to me, rather than glamorous!
  • blmurphy37
    blmurphy37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    what a refreshingly AWESOME thread! I wanna see more!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, you really know what you're talking about. And I guess if even Britney Spears has some cellulite I can't feel too bad about having some myself :laugh:
  • squall88c
    squall88c Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Bumping to have a good look through later - I LOVE this kind of stuff! Thank you xx
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,453 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    They also darkened in area just below the crotch to make he legs look more toned and to fake a "gap between the thighs" look which beyonce's amazing REAL legs don't witness.

Actually, Beyonce does have a small thigh gap. You can really tell in the Superbowl performance because you could see a point of light shining through her thighs when they were together....just sayin', lol, I'm somewhat thigh gap obsessed. I always notice them. :embarassed:
  • mightyfine3
    mightyfine3 Posts: 65
    Options
    all i know is that when i type in "ifbb bikini pro" into my facebook search box,.....all the chicks are super hot.
  • fenna3107
    fenna3107 Posts: 46
    Options
    Best thread EVER...You know what you are talking about! Thanks for "opening" my eyes.
  • joyfulrunner22
    joyfulrunner22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Thank you!!!
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Finally something interesting (:
  • abadmum
    abadmum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    this has to be one of the best threads on MFP at the mo..

As i started to look at the later photos I started to notice things before I read what you wrote..

Thank you!
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    #4 looking at the woman above please note the following: Real women's heads are NEVER bigger than their waist.
    gorgeous.jpeg
    A lot of you may have seen this one, yes she is from the side, but at the size that this waist was shopped, the measurment around the crown of her head would be wider than the waist. Not even anorexics can do this.

my head is bigger than my waist from the side....
    I'll just add in this post here http://www.chilloutpoint.com/misc/celebrities-before-and-after-photoshop.html
    before and after ps
  • Roeri011
    Roeri011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bumping... fascinating thread. These are always so interesting, and I always find myself getting caught by these edits despite thinking that I am "aware" of them!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Interesting! It makes me feel better about my imperfections! Because they are normal!
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Really fascinating, thank you!