Time for Change

Options
Hi. I'm Valerie. 30 yrs old, single mom... I've done this before, like I'm sure most everyone else on here... Lost almost 70 pounds a couple years ago, then gained it back. This time, I'm going to lose it for good. Anyway, I'm definitely looking for help and support, and can hopefully offer some of the same in return. Thanks!

Replies

• megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome Valerie, This is a great place to join. Friendly people, lots of support.
  • mosg1
    mosg1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello imjustvalerie nice to meet you and good luck..this is really an anwsome site..and like you I came back to it because well I too gained wieght back after leaving this site once before :bigsmile: :happy:
  • mosg1
    mosg1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello imjustvalerie nice to meet you and good luck..this is really an anwsome site..and like you I came back to it because well I too gained wieght back after leaving this site once before
  • Kpatty
    Kpatty Posts: 41
    Options
    You're going to do great! You can add me as a friend if you want!! As a single mom life is challenging enough without having the added burden of trying to loose weight. I cheer you on 100%!
  • RogerWillis
    Options
    Hi Valerie! This place has been key in my weight loss. The encouragement is great!!
  • imjustvalerie
    imjustvalerie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the support... i think i now have all of you on my friends list.
  • Shan80
    Shan80 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hello Valerie.
    Like you, I'm also 30 yrs old and have lost the weight before and gained it all back. At this point in my life I'm so disgusted with myself, I can hardly stand it.

I made the decision that this weight is coming off and STAYING off this time. I'm ready and I'm pumped to do it!

I hope we can support each other throughout this journey! Good Luck to you!
  • leanandmeanmachine
    Options
    Hello, IMJUSTVALORIE - I too need to loose over 80lbs, I've lost 25 so far and I will continue this journey. This site is wonderful and the people here are very supportative. I love this site, please add me also as a friend!