30 Day Shred

Options
Hello

I am doing the 30 day shred, on day 14 today. Has anyone else tried this workout? I was wondering about results other people have had.

I also use the exercise bike for 20/30 mins each night.

I am on a low carb, high protien diet. I want to lose another 19lbs by mid July. I started dieting on 14th March and have lost 19 lbs so far.

I would love to hear peoples success stories with the 30 day shred.

Thank you

Replies

• kimmybelle84
    kimmybelle84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I was thinking of doing the 30 day shred but it looks very rough like with push ups. So do u have the tape or are u doing it thr youtube?? Let me know thanks Kim
  • laurakinsella24
    Options
    Hello

Im doing it through youtube and level 2 is on a site called vimeo. I really enjoy it.
    I struggled with push ups, I had to do the modified version. I can now just about do them!!

Ive gone from no exercise to this and feel so much better in myself.

Good luck if you start it, highly recommend it :)
  • kimmybelle84
    kimmybelle84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ok do u have facebook so maybe we can share tips and I can ask questions without waiting to get a reply...
  • rinn09103974
    Options
    Hi. I started it yesterday and i hurt so much, but i love the workout. I'm hoping to carry on through the pain and hopefully it will start easing off!! I'm doing it on YouTube as there all on there!! Xx
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I did it twice and got great results. Not a lot of weight lost, but lots of inches gone!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    If you do a search, there are quite a few threads on this with some fantastic results and pictures.
  • andiecheyenne
    andiecheyenne Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I made it about 3 days in... my knees were killing me, and I just gave up.. My fault, I know. I want to start again but (here comes an excuse) I don't have room to do it. Not yet, anyways.
  • lorencrutchley87
    Options
    I have done it and got great results, lost 4lb which doesnt seem much I know, but the difference in inches and the way I looked was amazing
  • laurakinsella24
    Options
    Yes I do have facebook- Laura Kinsella
  • laurakinsella24
    Options
    Thank you, il have a look :)