female 5'2'' friends!

Options

Replies

• allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 1/2" (hey, that half an inch counts). I started at 160 and I'm down to 140. I've plateaued so now I need to kick it up! Feel free to add me!
  • jofe84
    jofe84 Posts: 11
    Options
    I have just added you, i am 5ft 2" and 57kg I need toning more than losing weight and I have just been told to do weights
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and 135lbs...looking to lose 15-20 lbs. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    30 years old
    SW:228 lbs
    CW:194 lbs
    GW: 170 lbs
    UGW: 135 lbs (I've had 4 babies and 135 would be amazing for me )

Edited to say...Feel free to add me :)
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm also right at 5 foot 2 or 3, depending on how tall I stand. I'd love more friends. I have my grandma's build, which means short legs and a life of shopping in the petite section. I'm currently at 141 and trying to get into the 120s where I belong. I'm doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and C25K. Feel free to friend me.
  • pkdmfp
    pkdmfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am a female and also 5'2" and my current weight is 142 pounds but like to go to 136 pounds which is a ideal weight for my height. It is very hard to lose pounds. I lost two pounds in a month which is ok. I am not in rush to lose because when you lose too fast it comes back fast. I am a yoga instructor, I do yoga daily, go to gym four times week and walk about 5 miles a day.
  • Taytuenge
    Taytuenge Posts: 1
    Options
    I am just under 5'2, i am currently 126 BUT i was 192 in december 2008. I was down to 116 for about two years but some personal things got me down last summer....you know life. I was 137 in october and here i am. So as a short short small person who has carried alot of extra weight i know how sucky it can be. I dont mind a little extra (and really 116 on a short girl os a good amount of curve) because i do the pin up rockabilly thing everyday, i like a little wiggle in my girdle....but on 5'2 a little turns into alot real fast. However i love being short....too bad it means we have to work a little harder to loose weight....being able to wear the tallest shoes and still be shorter than most men is worth it :) Good luck
  • sel_ana
    sel_ana Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey! u are previous me , i guess. I am exactly your height and exactly your weight as well but i managed to lose 54 lbs in 5-6 months and now am trying to get more healthier and fitter . Losing weight is tough but worth it which i can very well realize now.
    M much more happier and well motivated now to keep myself fit and healthy by any means all my life.
    + m new here, really new friends
  • italianamaria
    Options
    I feel like we are the same person! I am barely 5'3" started at 150 lbs and am now down to 136.5, my goal weight is 125. Feel free to add me as a friend.

I'm working hard to eat 1100 calories a day, I workout 6 days a week.

My work outs consist of runs mostly.. between small runs (2-3 miles), medium (4-5 miles), and long (6<) and interval training which I will be doing today (30 sec of walk, 30 sec of jog, 30 sec of sprint, for 9 minutes)!!!
  • helenjon752
    helenjon752 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" with a very petite frame. UK based.

I weigh 120 right now but I was over 130 . I would like to be 112

I'm a lot older though at 62 but fairly fit.

Girls try not to get to your 50s carrying too much extra weight. It is sooooo hard to lose when you are older.

I am hoping to start lifting some weights soon .

Friends welcome too xx
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    requested
    5'1, currently 138lbs
  • krislyn84
    krislyn84 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    5'1
    SW - 138
    CW - 126
    GW- 115

Cardio and weights!! Also training for Tough Mudder in October!
  • galipemi1
    galipemi1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just sent you the request! I'm 5'2 (on a tall day) and currently 150.6 :(
    I'm aiming for 115/120 for a comfortable range and someday I'll get there. But it's going to take a while. I'm lazy (hate exercise) and love food. Just not the best combination.
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 152lbs. Although that sounds like a lot of weight, I wear a size 4-6. My goal weight is 140, but I'm not too worried about those last 12 pounds (Do I really need to be a size 2? I think not!)

I've lost 118lbs so far, only 12 since Christmas, but 2 sizes since Christmas. I do yoga a few times a week and run 20-30 miles a week. I also occasionally do circuits but have been feeling lazy.

It's not so much weight lifting that makes you burn more calories at rest, it's muscle mass in general, so any activity that builds muscle mass is great.

Long story short, IMHO, it's not so much your number on the scale as what kind of weight you carry- fat or muscle. If I don't lose the last 12lbs, I'm ok with being 152. I look (IMHO) and feel great!
  • ptammyw
    ptammyw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm 5'2" also and feel the pressure to be tiny. I exercise a lot but can't slim down easily. Happy to be a friend.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I do need to lose more than you, I'm between 167 and 170, but I am 5'2.. Any of you ladies can add me!
  • momo9128706
    momo9128706 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm 5'2" also! Have to but curvy and short pants. lol! I was 208, now 163, goal 163. Feel free to add me to!
  • peepsqueek
    peepsqueek Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Another small package here I am 5'2 and I am 149 lbs would like to be at 125 lbs :) You are all more than welcome to add me :)
    Have a great day :)
  • mama6k
    mama6k Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 158 Just lost 2 pounds this week have been doing Billy blanks boot camp workouts and drinking tons of water along with eating healthy . I have actually had to increase how much I eat because I wasn't losing because I wasn't eating enough and sending my body into starvation mode. I am looking to get down around 145 don't wanna go below 135 because I have a muscular/curvy build and once I get below 148 people tell me I look too thin.
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I am 5'2" (well nearly, I round up) and I started out at 169.7 (I don't round up on weight...:embarassed: ) and I am around 140 right now. My first goal is to get to 136 which is the weight I was when I got pregnant and my 2nd goal is to get to 125 with an ultimate goal of 115.