The Constant Struggle

Options
Hi,

I am a 24 year old Graduate student. I currently work in excess of three jobs to help pay for school and everything. Do to my busy schedule I NEVER HAVE time to workout which really stinks, because I use to be a college athelete. The majority of my jobs are sedentary and thus I sit a lot during the day. However, I do understand that because my exercise is so minimul I have to be careful with what I eat. I have always had problems with my weight fluxiating throughout my entire life. However, typcially in the past it a lot of the weight gain would be due to over eating fast foods and junk while in college. Whenever I would just start eating healthy the pounds would melt aways. Well I guess those days are over!! I had recently gotten to my heaviest weight of my life at 170 and I knew I needed to change. So I did, I started eating healthier I cut out fast food completely. I lost about 10lbs in the first 2 weeks. I am still eating the exact same things everyday making sure to eat small meals every 3 hours or so and I haven't lost an ounce in 3 weeks now. Can someone please tell me what they think the problem may be?

Replies

• ewai05
    ewai05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Eat healthy.
    Walk more.
    Eat less calories.
    Eat less meat and starch
    Watch your portion intake