Who's pushing for that last 10 pounds??

Options

Replies

• ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    YES, except my last 10 has become 15 :-( ARGH. Good luck!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Try cutting out Wheat and Dairy. I lost a stone a month doing this about 4 yrs ago. But, I have an under active thyroid so the weight eventually crept up again before I was diagnosed. Literally, if you are healthy, it works wonders!!! Good luck :)

ME TOO! We're twins :)
  • kbauman09
    kbauman09 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 pounds away---have lost about 45 and just want that little bit more. Just a tip---my nutritionist added about 150 calories to my goal for a non-workout day (1550!) and I've lost 2 pounds in a week! Try upping your protein and add some calories. I was very surprised!
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Last 10 wont go away!! Up 2 down 2 up 2 down 2 :grumble:
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    The last 10 lbs of fat are kicking my butt. I don't care, they are going to come off. I'm still pushing everyday and loving it.
  • jamiep926
    jamiep926 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

I mean seriously!!! Me too, just constant ups and downs but in the same same place for the past 2 months..
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    I was down to .2 lbs away. Thats right 0.2 lbs...and I STILL have not got there! Just got to keep plugging away! It will come. I did change my calorie intake and added more strength training...will see where that goes. Its just a number anyway, but it does keep you motivated to keep pushing.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Last 13lbs for me. Its been awhile that I have been stuck between 145-150. SO frustrating. But I am amping up the exercise and trying to hit my calorie goal more consistently with better food choices.
  • seths_milf
    seths_milf Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40lbs all together, and have 12 left. I'm still losing consistently, hope it stays this way!
  • kimpossible5
    Options
    If I am honest, I only have 10 to lose total but I cannot seem to make it happen. Working out 5 days a week, cutting calories but going over nearly every weekend because I have 4 kids, a husband and a full time job and I also have a problem eating out of boredom.... I've been playing with the same 2 lbs really but I have noticed better definition in my upper body, so I think something is working - even if my clothes don't fit any better. :(

What frustrates me, is that I will hit a new low and then a few days later where I maybe didn't do AWESOME, but did ok but maybe I didn't drink a ton of water (sodium is my nemesis), I'm then instantly up 3lbs. Makes me start thinking that no matter how much I kick my butt to get this weight off, I won't be able to keep it off.

I have been pretty focused for almost 2 months now. I'd like to see some change on the scale but if not there, then in my closet. I have two pairs of pants that I want to be able to wear from a few (maybe 7) years ago.
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options

I mean seriously!!! Me too, just constant ups and downs but in the same same place for the past 2 months..

Yes...You ARE my twin!!! :flowerforyou:
  • azmiz
    azmiz Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    10 pounds for me to do the happy,happy, happy dance....15 pounds to reach ultimate goal. Given all of the responses to this thread, is there an "official" group for folks nearing their goal?
  • jamiep926
    Options
    I'm down to the last 4lbs.......... so annoying!!! I've started running every other day early morning and fasted to try to get rid, but im also a couple of months into strength training so if I stay the same weight but CHANGE my body composition i'll be very happy too.

I wanted to lose around 4-5% body fat while keeping my lean muscle - that equaled to 4lb. My arms have become extremely lean, which is great.. but I wanted to just flatten and firm up my stomach a little more ultimately (and lift my *kitten* up!)

On the plus side i did start to see a bit more definition in my stomach last ngiht at the gym so just need to keep going.

stats -
    female

5ft1
    cw 110lb
    gw 106lb

I hear you!! It is super annoying!!
  • jamiep926
    Options

Yes...You ARE my twin!!! :flowerforyou:

That's right!!! Let encourage each other!!!:laugh:
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    I think I've hit a plateau. So I really gotta push it!
  • jamiep926
    Options
    I'm just so fascinated and encouraged to know that I'm not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    :wink: yes! hitting my goal of 2 - 45 minute workouts a day, 4 days a week at least this week lol
    need to get serious! i mean i gotta do this again next week and the one after that!

go go go go :tongue:

good luck everyone:drinker:
  • jamiep926
    Options
    :wink: yes! hitting my goal of 2 - 45 minute workouts a day, 4 days a week at least this week lol
    need to get serious! i mean i gotta do this again next week and the one after that!

go go go go :tongue:

good luck everyone:drinker:

Thank you and you too!!
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    well before, I'm aiming my last 10 but now its already 13 lbs.!:noway: my gosh and I'm hitting my 30th on July already so I need to shred that before that day.
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    bump for later! i am at my last 10-13 pounds