Before & After...65lbs lost and still losing!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• minxk30
    minxk30 Posts: 3
    Options
    I've just watched your video on youtube and feel like we are similar in many ways! I have around 100lbs to lose altogether and I've lost 25lbs so far. I'd love if we could encourage each other!
    Kirsty (Scotland)
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    :sad:

Love it...thanks for sharing.

You are an inspiration and im totally gonna subscribe to team never give up!
  • EllennD
    EllennD Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing video, your an inspiration! be proud of yourself :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Cool video and props for the transformation.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    look at you, miss thang! you are beautiful on the outside, but truly on the inside. xoxoxoxo.
  • smoootka
    smoootka Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful!! Gorgeous eyes :)
    But more importantly, thank you for sharing, I know it's not easy. Keep doing what you do! What a transformation! WTG! :)
  • alice179
    alice179 Posts: 9
    Options
    WOW you are amazing! I hope one day I'll be able to help inspire others like you are doing :)
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You are so brave and so beautiful! You have accomplished so much and should be so proud of yourself! I love Beachbody! Shaun T and Chalene are how I lost my weight, too. And now I'm doing Les Mills Combat. Look at how strong and gorgeous you are! Very inspirational!!! Thank you for putting yourself out there like that. So awesome!
  • tarnz68
    tarnz68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome video - thanks heaps for sharing - it's inspiring - congrats from over here in NZ :smile:
  • annemhouse
    annemhouse Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story.....sometimes we all need little motivation to keep going and you have made me realize I have come this far I need to keep going for a better me!!! Thank you again
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! Truly gives me the inspiration to never give up!!!!!! Honestly you ROCK!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!

today whilst listening tot he radio - I heard some great lyrics in a song. I don't know what the song is actually about but these 2 lines say it all for those of us on the journey to optimal health

"I'm not where I wanna be, but i'm not where is used to be"

At some point in our journey we will be maintaining optimal health but the learning will never end.

Carry on :flowerforyou:
  • JennSytsma
    JennSytsma Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you again everyone! Several of you have reached out to me in the past few days and it has been heart warming! Thank you for the amazing compliments and PLEASE share my video if you think it will help someone! I never imagined the impact just one little video would have...but wow has my mind been blown.

((((HUGS))))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!