Hello Everyone! Please Help me. I'm overweight

Options
2»

Replies

• ThatDamnRobyn
    ThatDamnRobyn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's work. You'll have good days and bad days. But set your mind to it and keep a food diary every day. Exercise every day, even if you only have a few minutes. And forgive yourself when you make mistakes -- don't let them send you into a downward spiral. That's my advice! Best of luck.
  • raulbacap
    raulbacap Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    JenniferPlus2, mmiller2584, usanader, RobynVinesSmith, much obliged to you all!
  • phyl88
    phyl88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family! You have come to the right place to loose weight and find support. You will find everything you need to succeed on this site. The support is invaluable. Log your food everyday even if you end up 1000 calories over. I try to exercise at least 5 days a week.... everything counts. You really do need to see it. I share my diary and I think that keeps me even more accountable, knowing that others are looking. I eat real food, so if I have company or go out, it is not a major adjustment. Feel free to add me. I'm on MFP everyday. We'll all get through this together. Good luck! You CAN and WILL do this!!! :wink: