Am I the only homo?

Options

Replies

• sweetrevenge
    sweetrevenge Posts: 188
    Options
    Sweet! I AM NOT ALLLLLOOOOONE..YOU ARE HERE WITH MEEEEEEE....baaahahahaha
    Good to know I don't walk alone here.

sweetrevenge - a dirty bisexual eh? HAHAHA I'm totally kidding. that counts!

Alexmn75 - Buffy fans unite! ha

thanks to everyone who has shouted at me (so far)

LMAO!!! I so had a feeling I was going to get a response like that. I just can't make up my mind though, I guess I'm a bit confused. lol
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I'm straight but also Gay/lesbian friendly. A few of my best friends are lesbians. I went to Pride in TO a few years ago and it rocked. Anyone going this year?
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Im the gayest straight person you will ever meet.

and I meen "straight" in its loosest terms.:laugh:

I think im just not picky enough to care.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Quick question to Deathismygift or & anyone on the topic, I didn't think many or any woman was refered to as homo's, but gay or lesbian. While we are on the subject cant the LGBT just drop the Lesbian part isnt it already understood it refers equally to men & woman you really can shorten it, just a thought.:smile:

Jason

Hi Jason =]
    I am a homosexual...therefore...I am a homo. lol
    And I am right there with ya about the LGBT thingie. It seems sort of redundant doesn't it? Ah well....

It reminds me of people who say "ATM Machine"....:laugh:

Thanks for the response DeathisMyGift. I didn't think of it like that, I was just under the impression it was more of a masculine thing & well there are some women who are more masculine then most men for sure. I don't know I just see the majority of women who are gay as pretty feminine, but hey I'm not one to try & uphold stereotypes. Not that you're,lmao I have no problem with anyone & not that my approval or non means anything the only one if it were to mean anything is the lord. I do believe having grown up as a christian since I was 4, but even then I don't hate or feel ill towards gay people infact they are some of the nicest well can't say that they are just like everyone else just attracted to their own sex exclusively or partially. Had I not grown up a christian I would feel the same except would not think your final destination to any person who has heard of & not excepted the lord as their savior well you know the rest. I love you though & hope you're having a nice day.:smile:

by the way lmao on the redundency part, I think so too,I just think they enjoy hearing themselves talk, can't blame them though I enjoy hearing myself talk/type also.:wink::laugh:

Jason
  • MouthyMatthewCHANGED
    Options
    I know this is an odd topic/question but I keep reading "my husband" this and "my hubby" that. Am I the only same-sex loving creature here? Of course I understand that some are not as "out" as I am but I'm just curious. Also...this is not meant to offend. When I want to offend you, you'll know it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've only just joined the site but at least you can put another check mark next to your "male same-sex lovers" list. By the looks of all the female responses I think I'm needed to help balance out the numbers :blushing:
  • popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    Options
    HOOMMMMMOOOOO thats me!!! lol im want to marry my gf, she is amazing :) def not the only one!
  • statler74
    statler74 Posts: 1
    Options
    Here's another one! out and proud. I'm glad to see others of "my kind" also, congrats on your weight loss so far.
  • moniraq
    moniraq Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just starting out here and I'm out and proud!!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    This is a great thread! sometimes I wonder if my husband is, all of the gay men love him also:laugh:
    If anything ever happens to us-I am swinging the other way!
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    Can I ask:

I'm straight. But all of the men I'm attracted to turn out to be gay.

Whats up with that?

I'm dead serious, yet laughing as I type.:laugh:

I may need to settle for being someones Grace.
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I love this thread, with only a few minor hiccups we've all being humorous and kind to one another. I feel all warm and fuzzy. I was seriously worried about the trolls there for a minute. I'm so relieved! :happy:
  • xxgoriexx
    xxgoriexx Posts: 39
    Options
    Haha, I seriously doubt it. :P
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    LOVE this thread!!! I also play for both teams! There is just too much to love about both men and women to even THINK of choosing!!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    All the men I like turn out to be heterosexual and all the women I like turn out to be homosexual. Is it me? Doesn't matter anyway. My wife won't let me experiment with anyone, regardless of sexual orientation. She's real narrow-minded that way.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Married to a man, but bi.

Consider myself queer.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Married to the man of my dreams, also bi
  • syedwards
    syedwards Posts: 8
    Options
    I know this is an odd topic/question but I keep reading "my husband" this and "my hubby" that. Am I the only same-sex loving creature here? Of course I understand that some are not as "out" as I am but I'm just curious. Also...this is not meant to offend. When I want to offend you, you'll know it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've only just joined the site but at least you can put another check mark next to your "male same-sex lovers" list. By the looks of all the female responses I think I'm needed to help balance out the numbers :blushing:
  • syedwards
    Options
    And here I am...a lesbian joining the MFP ranks! :) My gf and I are both trying to trim down for a cruise next year! Hi family!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • syedwards
    Options
    me too! i hated being and in the closet dieter! :glasses:
This discussion has been closed.