Who's pushing for that last 10 pounds??

Options

Replies

• FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I only really have 10 pounds or so to lose, but OMFG I haven't moved a bit on the scale. However, the food and workouts are paying off with more definition in my abs and legs, and I figure if I can LOOK my goal weight without actually BEING there, I can be content with that.

This is me exactly.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I just bought my own calipers...this last 10-12 has been driving me nuts, too, so I decided to say a big goodbye to the scale and start lifting heavier weights so I can just focus on BF% instead.
  • sharonmunday90
    sharonmunday90 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add ms pls. I have about 4 pounds to lose but its not shifting. I exercise 6 days per week and eat well. Arrgghhh
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    yay! trying a new diet sans wheat sans dairy (although i forgot and took a bite of nonfat cottage this morning)

feeling a little better....missing my cheese (kinda)

good luck everyone!
  • squall88c
    squall88c Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm also on my last 10-15 lbs.

Will try to zig-zag my calories from June to July & see what happens
    I'll be eating 2,200 maintenance calories on workout days and 1,700 calories on non-workout days.
  • orchidee1987
    orchidee1987 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Same for me ! The 18 first pounds were quite easy to loose but the 11 last ones really aren't ! I've been stuck at the same weight for weeks ! Exercising more isn't really an option, so i TRY to eat even healthier than i did at the beginning
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Lol me....
    It's satisfying and annoying at the same time since I'm still on a calorie deficit and want to jump back on a maintenance...
    Also I can sort of see my abs, then I can't - then I start believing I must be lying to myself hahah ????????
  • Jayne19099
    Jayne19099 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I"m on the last 14 and they are soooo stubborn! I am still losing but at a snails pace of 0.2 or 0.3 per week! I did have a bug just down not too long ago but I'm kind of thinking that my scale messed up that day lol. I'm going to weight myself again soon.
    I am lacking the motivation that I had at the beginning, I find myself having bad snacks and not cooking at home as much as I used too. I'm also not exercising as much, I guess I should sign up for another race.
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    YES!!! More like 13 cause I've turned into a slacker these last couple months and a few crept back on... :grumble:
  • Jayne19099
    Jayne19099 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking that this might help too, cutting the dairy and wheat that is. I've heard calcium helps with weight loss though, so maybe eating foods with extra calcium to help with the loss of calcium from dairy will help. Hope it helps :)
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have 18 to go and it still seems like it is impossible. I eat well and exercise daily and the scale moves around once a month! Lol
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. It took me a year and a half to lose 90 pounds...but it has been 6 months and I'm still fighting that last 10. My weight begins to ebb up the scale...until I am 5 pounds heavier...then it begins the slow descent back down 5 pounds. I haven't changed anything either. Driving me nuts!!!
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am pushing for my last 5 pounds.
    But it is a struggle.

I have lost inches off my waist and unfortunately off my hips.
    My husband doesn't want me to lose around my hips.

Somedays I just hit a plateau and the weight just won't come off

My ticker shows 6 pounds but it is really 5 pounds.
    I have sent emails to Tech Support to correct it, but nothing has been done.
  • Eve_Eati02
    Eve_Eati02 Posts: 23
    Options
    I've lost about 20 (including the weight I didn't log in when I first set it up here at myfitnesspal) my goal is getting close but can't seem to be moving forward. I'm lacking for that last home run stretch!!! So here is like me, where you procrastinate and instead pushing forward, starting to gain it back slowly...??? :(

I just joined crossfit gym and I start this Sunday! I need friends to encourage, and to encourage back! Thanks!!

I am trying to lose 10 pounds as well! Add me as a friend :)
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Pushing for that last 10 pounds after losing 95! We can do this! Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    that's me.... been struggling with the last 10 pounds forever now.
  • aliceg94
    aliceg94 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes! I was starting to feel like I was the only one :) Lost 30 pounds so far but these last 9 pounds or so are really testing my patience. Definitely need to get motivated somehow! Everyone feel free to add me.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options

I've been trying to lose my last 10 pounds for about two years now. =(
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I am down to the last 10 pounds!!!

Changing my diet and workouts!!!
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's sooo hard :( I get within the last 4-5lbs then keep on going up and down a couple of pounds no matter what i do!!