• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    She'll be dead soon.

It's too bad when young people do crazy things to find themselves. Especially when those crazy things are causing a BUNCH of harm.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Lol what a crap career she's chosen
  • BebeStyles1990
    Options
    Why would anyone do that to themselves??? Her boyfriend should be ashamed of himself, he's helping her to an early grave.
  • GrabacrPD
    GrabacrPD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    And who will pick up the bill when she suffers multiple organ failure...ME and the other working tax payers of the UK when she is hospitalized on the NHS. She makes me sick!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    What a shame. She's such a beautiful girl and shes cutting her life short. There are a million better ways to support yourself rather than to put your own health at risk.. and as far as her boyfriend, if he loved her no matter how she looked he would see a problem with pouring milkshakes into a funnel!! I agree that weight shouldn't be the basis of a relationship but he is deliberately helping her harm herself. There are some serious mental issues between the both of them. I don't even know what to say.. Hopefully she snaps out of this before she does any more real damage to herself.
  • BebeStyles1990
    Options
    And who will pick up the bill when she suffers multiple organ failure...ME and the other working tax payers of the UK when she is hospitalized on the NHS. She makes me sick!

Agreed!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone do that to themselves??? Her boyfriend should be ashamed of himself, he's helping her to an early grave.

Yep.

I'm curious how people would feel if she was a heroin junky and the article showed pictures of him shooting her up.......Guy should be drop kicked right in his tiny penis
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Im so glad I just read that....have been craving sugar/carbs and was just about to cave in and go snack.....not anymore!! Put me right off!! lol
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    That is just plain dumb.
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    tha'ts sad.
  • ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    Oh, right. I remember reading similar stories, not sure if they were about the same woman. Have you ever heard about belly stuffing videos or seen any of them on youtube? People (the majority I've seen have been women) binge on foods until their stomach is distended and they are rendered pretty much immobile, rub their stomach, complain of being full, etc while men in the comments section egg them on and tell them they need to gain more and more weight. I really believe that you should let your freak flag fly, it's your life, your fetish, etc, but I really do think that the feederism/gaining fetishes are unhealthy and harmful, for obvious reasons.
  • A_Hornsby
    A_Hornsby Posts: 288
    Options
    There are no words....this is just so sad!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    She'll be dead soon.

It's too bad when young people do crazy things to find themselves. Especially when those crazy things are causing a BUNCH of harm.
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    There are no words....this is just so sad!
  • melindasuefritz
    Options
    That is just plain dumb.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options

Before and after: Tammy, from Los Angeles, California :wink:
  • pleasehealthme
    Options

....She lives in LA...California...USA and probably pays her own insurance.

I'm not defending, just saying. Don't people know how to read anymore?
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    That's utterly horrifying. And I don't use that term lightly.