Face comparison Pics 30 pounds down

Options
Hi all, I have been on my fitness pal for 80 days now and have lost 30 pounds so far! really pleased and proud of myself. I just wanted to post a face comparison pic to see if you can tell a difference. This is my first time uploading pictures so i hope this works. I really find that looking at other people's pictures motivates me so I thought I would share my first one. I still have a long way to go.

SW:226
CW: 196
I hope these pictures work
IMG_00402_zpsb0a62047.jpg
IMG_00392_zpsa15899d3.jpg

Replies

• ashjam67
    ashjam67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Definite difference !!
  • MSwope918
    MSwope918 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can Absolutely see a difference! :smile: You are a beautiful young lady. Keep up the good work!
  • sm4k
    sm4k Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats! I am at 29 pounds, and holy crow it totally makes a difference. You look terrific!
  • missny2010
    missny2010 Posts: 1
    Options
    yes we can def see the difference!!! keep up the great work!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! The difference is amazing - CLAP! CLAP! - You rock!
  • amarsh132
    amarsh132 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you, i dont know why my pictures are upside down tho lol !
  • bigcle82
    bigcle82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! I have trouble logging pics right now but check out proile pic and you can see a before and after shot. Started mfp on 1/28/13. Pic on the left about 320 and on the right 267.
    Still work in progress, but I'm still pushing.
  • cerexflikex
    cerexflikex Posts: 58
    Options
    Yes there is a change, and you look great! Way to go!
  • rlkilgo
    rlkilgo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous!!! Keep it up!!!! :happy:
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh ya!! Big difference! Congrats!!
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing the difference 30 lbs makes. You're looking fantastic - keep up the good work!!!!!
  • DialysisDee
    Options
    Amazing difference! Thanks for posting the pics. It's great inspiration for me. Just joined MFP and look forward to posting pics of progress too! Keep up the good work!! Congrats...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!