Post Your OH CRAP, I'M FAT, Wake Up Call Pics

Options

Replies

• cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    hubbyandi2_zps1555d919.jpg

This was the day of my FIL's funeral and one of only two pic hubby and I had taken together since we've been married (11 years). The only other one was our wedding. In this pic I had actually lost 30# - which quickly came back as life spun out of control for a while. It was almost 3 years after this pic that I hit my all-time high and began doing something about it this February.... To think I am now just a few pounds lighter than in that pic.... certain motivation to keep going!
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I have no clue how to put pictures in here. I have some pictures in my profile pics that you can all look at though.

BAM!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
  • LabMonkeySteph85
    Options
    misc274_zps4c179df6.jpg

1st time posting a pic, hope I did it right!

187 pounds after I had my son. It didn't bother me at the time, but when he turned 2 I looked through a bunch of pictures and saw this one. Ugh.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    0rbRCAMl.jpg

you cant look like that and think you hot. thats the stone cold truth. no hot *kitten* lady got time fo dat!

but the story ends well, lookin gooood right? oooh yeh!

dBDSQCK.jpg

Russell Brand?

not sure if i should take that as a compliment or an insult.

Compliment. lol. To be honest I think you look great in both picture :) But yes the story has ended well.
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    0rbRCAMl.jpg

you cant look like that and think you hot. thats the stone cold truth. no hot *kitten* lady got time fo dat!

but the story ends well, lookin gooood right? oooh yeh!

dBDSQCK.jpg

Russell Brand?

not sure if i should take that as a compliment or an insult.

I had intended it to be a neutral statement, but I find Russell Brand oddly attractive, so let's go with compliment.
  • Nixipop
    Nixipop Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awh thank you so much :-) blushing lol
  • Nixipop
    Nixipop Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wanted photo cry seeing this photo my nan took of me on Mother's Day. This is what I keep looking at motivating me!

al2h4w.jpg

You are really pretty!

Awh thank you so much :) blushing lol
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Face pic at 215 my heaviest prior to MFP oh **** I'm fat!
    l1_zps1338788c.jpg
    Face pic at 203 starting MFP
    image_zps5b0311ec.jpg
    Face pic at 180 current weight
    6e10f7ac-f3ae-409f-8c8e-86e2a5ccb4a6_zpsd5b3f395.jpg
    Face comparison
  • ALISHAWILLIAMSON
    ALISHAWILLIAMSON Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    fat1_zps43a246ad.jpg

I'm real thick but luckily didn't catch belly fat until i hit around 200 - all in my legs, butt and arms... This woman looks small, do thin women like this really get bellies like that or is this more like baby weight. It seems weird to see only weight in the stomach and no where else.

This is me! Well, not so much now, but a few months back. I did have baby weight, but before hand I had a lot of extra weight just around the middle. I can say it does happen,whether this photo is shopped or not...
  • EuSaNaD
    EuSaNaD Posts: 33
    Options
    Where did you get your profile picture [the cartoon of you]? I think that's really cool!
    It seems like we've all got them. We're going along in our lives, maybe we realize we've gotten heavy or maybe we just haven't paid attention to ourselves. You attend and event or party or you're just hanging out with friends and someone snaps a pic. When you see said pic and you have that "OH CRAP, I'M FAT" moment that changes everything for you. The moment you realize that you let things go a bit too far and something must be done. Well, call me a masochist, but I want to see the pictures that changed everything for you. It's actually not so much masochism as it is a reminder, a reminder to look back and see how far you've come (or if you're just starting, the reason you're here in the first place) and to never forget where you've come from.

I will bravely head this up with mine. Bring on the cringe-worthy images!

33mpwlw.jpg

34ybfqr.jpg
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    ljEkQ1Ml.jpg
    dpJCBhml.jpg
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I will never forget the day: July 11, 2012.

I lost ten pounds and I thought it was okay to binge like crazy. I believe I am between 254-265 pounds. When I got back home I became more serious about my weight loss journey.

July2012265lb_zps7b162fad.jpg
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Can't do it; I always delete or tear up the really bad pictures.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    (hope these post right)

August2011SM.jpg
  • thatonegirlinohio
    thatonegirlinohio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Obviously the top two...

scdnwk.jpg

Oh wow. You're hot. I think the first pic is kinda how I look now. Very inspirational, ma'am. :)
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have 2. I only have them saved in progress collages, so you get to see what I did about it, too!

In this one, I'm actually 20 pounds lighter now than I was in the most recent pic. The one in the pink sweater, obviously, was my "aw, HELL to the NAW!" moment:

thenandnow.jpg

And these are all facial shots. I do a collage every month, and this is the most recent one. The top left pic was taken at my high school reunion. I thought I looked really good. And I do...for someone who's grossly overweight. But I'd rather not have to modify it.

e2d4f1bc-921f-4289-bb4d-e833e8ab197f.jpg
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    564557_10150596892177541_496712881_n_zps2dd26dcc.jpg

Here's mine.... ugh... my arms don't even touch my sides...
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Oh go on then.....

Me in Egypt on our honeymoon at my highest weight 224lbs

528078_10151016355562031_1033471280_n.jpg

Seeing this and the wedding photos broke me, im now determined to lose it!
  • baileysmom4
    baileysmom4 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    fat1_zps43a246ad.jpg

I'm real thick but luckily didn't catch belly fat until i hit around 200 - all in my legs, butt and arms... This woman looks small, do thin women like this really get bellies like that or is this more like baby weight. It seems weird to see only weight in the stomach and no where else.

I'm like a blow pop! LOL
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I really wish I didn't delete all the photos of when I was at my biggest. This isn't even my largest. ACK!

Mehuge_zpsc1b28bab.jpg