How Many Calories Burned Today?

Options
MsGoblin
MsGoblin Posts: 25 Member
I met with "The Punisher" (my loving nickname for my trainer) and burned 609 calories this morning! I wear a heart-rate monitor, so I'm pretty confident that the number is accurate.

What about you?

Replies

• daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My lunchtime burn was and is usually around 375 and tonight is my C25K night so I will burn another 200. On the days that I don't do C25K I will typically burn another 200-400 depending on how intense my workout is.
  • alfmaster
    alfmaster Posts: 29
    Options
    Great Job Everyone! Just finished my lunchtime run of 5 miles for a grand total of 626 calories (also use a heart-rate monitor as well as a GPS watch).
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    So far have burned roughly 372 calories with a one-hour Pilates class followed by 30 Day Shred. Still hope to go for a run later--probably 3 miles for another ~300.
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I've burned however many I burn whilst standing all day at my desk....and the occasional walking around, etc. 5.5 hours and counting.
  • RudHart64
    RudHart64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    759 so far ...still have 3 hours of soccer coaching /Training to go!
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    1,094 so far
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Around 400.
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I mean, it's only 10:30! So none yet. I've just eaten breakfast and am studying for a midterm.

But later I'll walk my dog for an hour and then do 30 day shred. If I didn't have the midterm tonight I'd run, but that will have to wait for tomorrow night.
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Got in a 20 minute walk...FitBit Flex says I've earned an additional 88 calories from it.
  • MsGoblin
    MsGoblin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good work, everyone! Vancy, the day is young!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    bump, for later. i have only done my morning workout, i got my afternoon still and then I can give you a number....it's going to be BIG today :)
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    a little over 3 mile run and 30 mins of strength training. Also wear a heart rate monitor and burned a total of 606 cals. Not bad for 75 min workout :)
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Today?

• RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Off days make me feel so lazy...
  • Strangelyinsane
    Strangelyinsane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I ride my bike to work in the morning 6 miles, about 225 cal. Then I take a ride at lunch, 6 - 11 miles, another 250+ miles, then ride home after work. End of the day I've burned between 700 and 1,000 cal.
  • m6uku80
    m6uku80 Posts: 2
    Options
    I burned 800 Calories doing the Fit to Dance video from Christi Taylor. I have the heart rate monitor/Calorie counter watch. I'm pretty sure it is accurate. I use it all the time to find out how much I have burned. I had sweat dripping of my head. Great workout!
  • spetermann190
    Options
    Up to 2097 with softball yet to go
  • spetermann190
    Options
    Ended at 2572 which new record for me! Ran 9 miles, 80 minutes volleyball (4 on 4 but played w only 3) and 65 minutes softball! Big Day