Being Awesome

Options
nicca_jb
nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
Let's face it: everyone who signed up for an account here is awesome. We all might struggle, we all might have our down-and-out days, and some of us give up completely. I deleted my last account and started this one up because I needed to change something, needed to break routine, and needed to redefine my goals. I'm nowhere close to where I want to be, but guess what? I'm here, and that makes me awesome. I also decided to wear shorts for my jog this evening even though I still feel gross and fat, and that, too, makes me awesome.

Since you're as awesome as me, you should post something about yourself and what's awesome about your today. If you don't want to post, just think about the fact that you're here and be super proud for that. You're doing something awesome.

xo sweeties.

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I think there needs to be a t-shirt:

Don't know about you, but I'm Awesome.

Right above a flaming unicorn. I'd be in for one.

ETA - Oh, what's awesome about me? My sweet angry glare, I give it out for free. Fistbumps too.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I cheated on my girl friend.

Missed another child support payment and robbed a poor person for their last £5.

I'm awesome.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I cheated on my girl friend.

Missed another child support payment and robbed a poor person for their last £5.

I'm awesome.

And my Zen guide.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    These make me awesome...
    Remember back in the day???

irrk4acvrg5xjlv.jpg
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    These make me awesome...
    Remember back in the day???

irrk4acvrg5xjlv.jpg

backdoor beads?
  • fretless1965
    fretless1965 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I weighed less today than ever before (well, at least since junior high); 167 lbs.

My original goal was 175; I'm stopping at 165. Then it's maintenance time! That's 63 pounds less than my highest weight ever!

I think that's awesome because I still have trouble believing I actually finally succeeded at this.
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely awesome!!!! First of all, just because. Secondly because I've become so tuned in to what I am here for and where I am going that I cant be stopped. And that my friends.... is AWESOME!!!! RAWR!!!!!! :laugh: