Words actually fail me

Options

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Every day another reason not to read teh Daily Mail.

Something here doesn't add up. She can make £1,000 a month from this but spends £70 a day, or £2,100 a month, on takeaways :indifferent:
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Poor girl.

The economy is so in the gutter. I occasionally sell um 'stuff' online, and you have no idea what weird things people like. I literally spend a good chunk of my day like O_o WHAT?
  • Madmadz77
    Madmadz77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This is natural selection taking its course.

Amen! The faster she busts the faster the world will be a better place. I got no patience for stupid.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    uhhhhhh.....

wha........

why.......

ummmmmmmm.......

WOW!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday I stumbled across a website about feederism while doing research for an absurd post I was making about gorging on twinkies. Apparently there is sexual gratification involved on both sides as the "feeder" force-feeds the "feedee"(?) and renders them helpless, dependent, and objectified.

I would put up a link to what I found but it's so NSFW that I don't even want the URL to cross my keyboard.

And, so, good for them. Pursue your dreams! Effectively she's only hurting herself, and she's an adult. At least she has reasons for gaining so much weight, unlike most of us, who did it by accident and inattention.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday I stumbled across a website about feederism while doing research for an absurd post about twinkies that I made. Apparently there is sexual gratification involved in force-feeding the feedee and rendering them helpless, dependent, and objectified.

I would put up a link to what I found but it's so NSFW that I don't even want the URL to cross my keyboard.

And, so, good for them. Pursue your dreams! Effectively she's only hurting herself, and she's an adult. At least she has reasons for gaining so much weight, unlike most of us, who did it by accident and inattention.

Through my many years of highly specialized Interent research, I have found there is a fetish for just about everything.

I also agree. She is doing what she wants and is an adult. How is this any different than a model starving herself.....?
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow....wow.....just wow. Somebody needs some therapy....and to put the fork down....it's one thing to embrace your curves and be proud in your skin....enjoy the sexual attention, good or bad? Wow.....just wow.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    This really sickens me. There are people who struggle daily with their bodies, be it obese people trying to lose, anorexics trying to gain.... Let her do what she may, I can't stand to see her smiling face as she prepares to stuff down enough food to feed an entire Ethiopian village.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    We all make bad choices every day.....who are we to judge this woman? People around here are so judgmental.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Proof that milkshakes bring the boys to the yard.

Well in this case a funnel and online. But still pretty much the same.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. People can derive gratification from pain or discomfort, particularly when it's in the context of a power-exchange. Whether that's being tied up in a stress/strain position, or striking, or even verbal abuse, for reasons unknown a subset of people pursue such experiences.

In this instance, the individual is suffering physical discomfort (the sensation of over-fullness) which is probably also accompanied by a sense of well-being or fullness from an extreme carb coma. There is clearly a power-exchange dynamic, because there is no reason for him to be force feeding her mass gainer shakes through a funnel -- she is clearly capable of consuming food without assistance, so that must be for other-than-mechanical reasons.

It seems that they are role-playing that he is forcing her to gain this weight.

So, is it weird? I would argue that it is not much more strange than many branches of BDSM. The unfortunate thing is that there is no safe word to get you back to a healthy weight.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    You can call me judgemental and what not but to me this feels like a slap in the face...

Like I've been overweight my whole life and always struggled with my weight and am trying SO HARD to lose weight and here she is... fit her whole life and throwing it all away for internet fame and an easy ride...

I'm all for embracing your imperfections but this almost feels like she's spitting in the face of my life long struggles...
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    Well, this is her choice. It's sad but I mean, to each their own.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    A good while ago Channel 4 aired a programme called My Big Fat Fetish, about large ladies who embrace their size, and featured one couple who were in a similar set up to these two. I think the lady on the programme ended up something incomprehensible to me like 600 or 800lbs, and her husband actively encouraged her to continue. It may still be available on the Channel 4 catch up service if anyone cares to watch it.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    She is achieving her dream I guess...
    EricCartman_Beefcake-MotivationalPo.jpg
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what's MORE disturbing, her wanting to do this, the boyfriend helping her, or the people who will pay to watch. If she were anorexic, they'd be forcing her to a doctor. Why is this different? It screams eating disorder to me.
  • mushroomcup
    mushroomcup Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what's MORE disturbing, her wanting to do this, the boyfriend helping her, or the people who will pay to watch. If she were anorexic, they'd be forcing her to a doctor. Why is this different? It screams eating disorder to me.

It's an interesting comparison. I think that maybe the difference with anorexics is that the danger is immediate. If you starve yourself, you are much more likely to die sooner rather than later. If you weigh seventy pounds and continue to deprive your body of everything it needs, you can die next month. If you put on hundreds of pounds, it can take a decade for it to kill you. You know?
  • lexingtn7
    lexingtn7 Posts: 4
    Options
    Im so glad I just read that....have been craving sugar/carbs and was just about to cave in and go snack.....not anymore!! Put me right off!! lol

I feel the same way!! I'm queasy now!!
  • SueFromRI
    SueFromRI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Oh my word. Poor girl. She will be suffering major heath issues. I don't think she realizes just what she is putting her body through.

I wonder how "happy" her boyfriend will be when she drops dead and he knows he helped cause it.

He is the beneficiary to the life insurance policy!