What is your ideal body image (post it)

Options

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to do pics either.
    But Jennifer Aniston in a bikini in the movie Just Go With It, if someone want's to help me out.

She has always been my dream body.

I am a helper monkey:)

1xaoy.jpg
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    You mean we're allowed a preference? I was under the impression that we are not allowed to want to look a certain way.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    <--- like this, except without love handles.
  • mushroomcup
    mushroomcup Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You mean we're allowed a preference? I was under the impression that we are not allowed to want to look a certain way.

Yeah, I felt really bad about your thread. It was not cool how people dog-piled on you. I reread what your post said, and I thought it was pretty damn respectful.

Just for the record, I don't think saying, "I don't want to look like this" = body shaming.
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Kate_Upton.jpg
    Oh Kate Upton :love:
    Options

Yeah, I felt really bad about your thread. It was not cool how people dog-piled on you. I reread what your post said, and I thought it was pretty damn respectful.

Just for the record, I don't think saying, "I don't want to look like this" = body shaming.
    Thank you. I really didn't mean it in a rude way. But you know, public forums. Our meanings can be lost in text. At least I think my question was answered before it got locked!
  • drfletcher25k
    drfletcher25k Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Camille-Leblanc-Bazinet.jpg

Definitely this chica--delts, biceps, and abs....
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

Thank you. I really didn't mean it in a rude way. But you know, public forums. Our meanings can be lost in text. At least I think my question was answered before it got locked!

A good way to get a more positive response is to make the post more positive. Instead of saying "I don't want to look like this" and posting a picture, post a body you DO want to look like and ask "how do I achieve this". That way you are not offending all the people that DO want to look more muscular.

You have to look at it from all angles, if someone posted "I don't want to look like this" and posted a full figured woman, *kitten* would hit the fan. Putting down someone's ideal body isn't going to go over well no matter what it looks like.

Just my 2 cents
    Options

A good way to get a more positive response is to make the post more positive. Instead of saying "I don't want to look like this" and posting a picture, post a body you DO want to look like and ask "how do I achieve this". That way you are not offending all the people that DO want to look more muscular.

You have to look at it from all angles, if someone posted "I don't want to look like this" and posted a full figured woman, *kitten* would hit the fan. Putting down someone's ideal body isn't going to go over well no matter what it looks like.

Just my 2 cents

So instead of saying exactly what I mean to say I should tailor my every comment to suit the hypersensitive because they like to distort the meaning of what was intended?
    Also, no need to continue dragging it out into another thread. My original comment was actually not related to that, but since someone mentioned it I did respond.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Just my 2 cents

So instead of saying exactly what I mean to say I should tailor my every comment to suit the hypersensitive because they like to distort the meaning of what was intended?
    Also, no need to continue dragging it out into another thread. My original comment was actually not related to that, but since someone mentioned it I did respond.

You're complaining about what folks said to you and are saying they're hypersensitive at the same time???
  • Sera18
    Sera18 Posts: 3
    Options
    529309_534046069972738_1350069014_n.jpg

This is what I am hoping to look like as I have been over weight since the age of 5 years old with no explanation... I was active and went to a nutritionalist but nothing helped my weight.
  • MistieWalters
    Options
    mariah-carey-shape-magazine-2.jpg

I would love to have a body like Mariah! She's sassy and curvy and she doesnt look sick when she poses for a picture! And other than the big-ole yahoo's (LOL) she has quite a smooth frame, even though shes not considered to be "small"
  • gummybear_710
    Options
    new to message boards how do you post pics ?
  • sushiixx
    sushiixx Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm%2BSlave%2B4%2BU.png
  • sushiixx
    sushiixx Posts: 5
    Options

You paste a code:

(Exclude the spaces in the brackets)

[ img ] URL OF IMAGE HERE [ / img ]
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    f812a7b2adbbc5f5609ab612f6e96946_zps68fe21c8.jpg

I'm not very into the "i wanna look like her" kind of thing; but this lady might make me change my mind... jeeeeeez, she's HOT! :love:
  • gummybear_710
    Options
    8_12_14.jpg

one on right hope it works ?
  • zaftiggirl
    zaftiggirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    [ img ]http://morethanablonde.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/8_12_14.jpg[ / img ]

one on right hope it works ?

take out the spaces around img, you're almost there.
  • MistieWalters
    Options

You type 'img]" no spaces in the brackets
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    inspiration_zps0af25ffd.jpg[/URL]

This :love: