Banital Cleanse

2»

Replies

• Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    gif_gabby_no3.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    I find if I take enough Fucitol I don't care if I'm fat anymore.

Is this OTC or do I need a scrip?
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member

Is this OTC or do I need a scrip?

Think you might need a scrip, you know...from Dr. OZ:sad:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member

why not?

Oh love the gif by the way LOL

I know your posts well enough to know that the right answer is starvation mode. :flowerforyou:

my reputation precedes me it appears....
  • Charlottesometimes23
    Charlottesometimes23 Posts: 687 Member
    I've been on MFP for 5 minutes and I know that this is crap..5-10 pounds of intestinal wall crap. :wink:
  • ndj1979
    I've been on MPF for 5 minutes and I know that this is crap..5 pounds of intestinal crap. :wink:

I dont see why that would not make sense...where else does all your crap go? So why would it not stand to reason that it would cling to your intestinal wall? I mean it is not like I am saying it is stored in your lungs....
  • ndj1979
    Not one single pathologist has ever said they found "clinging fat" (or, as was the claim a few years ago by cleanse-sellers: "undigested red meat") in anyone's intestines, ever. It's just more BS meant to separate you from your money. Snake oil for the 21st century.

so your saying Dr. Oz is a snake oil salesman...or are you saying I need to do a snake oil cleanse?
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    No.....
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    tumblr_loseywoKkq1qfnxvk_zps464e31c4.gif
  • Sarah_L_S
    Sarah_L_S Posts: 121
    On a similar theme, I had a former colleague who swore by regular colonics. She was very slim and had great skin. (Yes, this was probably 'over sharing' at the water cooler.) Anyone tried colonics or have a view?
  • ndj1979
    On a similar theme, I had a former colleague who swore by regular colonics. She was very slim and had great skin. (Yes, this was probably 'over sharing' at the water cooler.) Anyone tried colonics or have a view?

can you please provide a description of this "colonics" that you speak of? I may have interest in this...do you think it is better than the dr oz recommended banital?
  • Sarah_L_S
    Sarah_L_S Posts: 121
    http://www.colonic-association.org/what-is-colon-hydrotherapy

(Basically, they put a hose up your bum and swish water around to 'unclog' stuff... I haven't tried it.)
  • ndj1979
    http://www.colonic-association.org/what-is-colon-hydrotherapy

(Basically, they put a hose up your bum and swish water around to 'unclog' stuff... I haven't tried it.)

so it is like a reverse colonoscopy?
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member

+1 for the Robin Williams reference.

OP- cleanses don't provide any permanent results.
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    What do you all think...?

Cleanses like this only have one lasting effect... at it's on your wallet, not your body. More so if it's touted by Dr. Oz.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,782 Member
    I haven't heard of it until this thread. I checked it out online, and after reading some reviews and looking at the ingredients, I'm not really convinced. It really doesn't offer anything unique, and I'm non too charmed by that "cleanse" buzz word they're using these days.

If you want to try it go for it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up imo.

hmm well dr oz talked about it, so it has to be legit right?

As legit as raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extracts.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,782 Member
    I've been on MPF for 5 minutes and I know that this is crap..5 pounds of intestinal crap. :wink:

I dont see why that would not make sense...where else does all your crap go? So why would it not stand to reason that it would cling to your intestinal wall? I mean it is not like I am saying it is stored in your lungs....

I did the Teflon cleanse. Nothing sticks to my walls of my intestines.
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    If only there was a cleanse that worked on people whose excess fat accumulation was in the neo-cortex.. then we might be rid of the Dr. Ozs and the Deepak Choprahs...
  • ndj1979
    I haven't heard of it until this thread. I checked it out online, and after reading some reviews and looking at the ingredients, I'm not really convinced. It really doesn't offer anything unique, and I'm non too charmed by that "cleanse" buzz word they're using these days.

If you want to try it go for it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up imo.

hmm well dr oz talked about it, so it has to be legit right?

As legit as raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extracts.

Are you a DR?