Anyone have 100+ pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 lbs down and have 200 lbs to go....
  • Ktuckermk
    Ktuckermk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 114 to lose. At this point, I'll just be happy to be under 200. Been up and down, this will be the time that sticks. Feel free to add me - would love to have the support of others that need to lose more than 100.
  • beautifulctb
    beautifulctb Posts: 100
    Options
    Hello. I want to lose a total of 175 (maybe a little more we will see) pounds so far I have lost about 35. Feel free to add me if you want :-) I know you will do GREAT!!!
  • belleamour
    belleamour Posts: 31
    Options
    I have 100 to 120 pounds to lose! Add me! Anyone else can too! :)
  • cortana01
    cortana01 Posts: 55
    Options
    I have lost 63lbs and still have over a hundred left to lose, feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • CountryBliss
    Options
    I fall into this group if anyone wants to add me.
    I have over 200 pounds that I want to lose.
    I have lost 40 plus pounds since January.
  • tristanlemons
    Options
    I am starting off with the goal of 85 pounds but need to loose about 100 feel free to add me would love to have friends going through the same strugles as me :)
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I have my ticker set to lose 125....will play it by ear at that point.
  • morningdove43
    Options
    I definitely have more than 100 to lose but I can't make myself come up with a number yet. 31 down so far. I'd be happy to be added as a friend.
  • subtract2add
    subtract2add Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    110 more to go! Add me :) Always looking for positive support!
  • mrswaite08
    mrswaite08 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have 99 left to loose to get to the highest healthy weight for my height. I've lost 48 lbs so far in the last 10 months.
  • tepppy
    tepppy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started out needing to lose 150 pounds to be at my goal weight and have now lost 25 so far! I'm always looking for other motivated people! Please feel free to add me.. I would love to have friends in the same boat I am to help me along this journey! =)
  • LynneseLooksgood
    Options
    Thanks everyone who responded!!! Hope you all have lots of encouraging new friends who you can relate to a little more to being that we have a whole lot more to lose than others. I think I added everyone, if not please send me a request!
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    75 lbs down but still have about 110 or so to go
  • ShellyAnn1965
    ShellyAnn1965 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You don't know how hard this is for me to type. I hide my issues with weight.... Yet I weigh 296 pounds. I hate the way I physically feel and I know isolating is one of the reasons I am not being successful with weight loss. Lost 30+ pounds and was feeling really good physically and mentally. Got off the wagon and gained it all back plus some. Same story as everyone else.

I'm responding to this because I want to stop the cycle. I'm scared. I don't trust ANYONE, but I'm putting myself out there and saying... yep. I have 100+ pounds to lose and I would like some friends to walk this road with too.
  • peaches026
    peaches026 Posts: 26
    Options
    Me!! I'm 27, have been fighting obesity all my life and am committed to making permanent changes. CW is 230. I'm 5'3". I have an 8 mth old, and am running my first 5k on June 9th! At my heaviest I weighed 264, but then lost weight before I got pregnant. My prepregnancy weight is officially 229, I'm so close to it!

Please feel free to add me :). I would love to have more friends.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have around 180 left to lose. I try not to focus too much on much left because it can become demoralizing. I have been counting calories and doing well. My Dr. asked for me to try a paleo style of eating for my diabetes and I am going to be changing up my eating plan for at least a month to see what happens. He is a new Dr. for me as my PCP just left town. Anway I always welcome new friends.
  • EmmaJackson130
    EmmaJackson130 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started out needing to lose 150lbs and to date i've lost 52lbs so I have just broken through my 100lbs to lose and now only have 98lbs :)

Anyone can add me x
  • projectvanity
    Options
    I started off with 191 lbs to lose, now I'm at 185 lbs to go. You can add me if you like.
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    BeautifulBrownButterfly Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have alot more to go feel free to add me!!