Replies

• slamina
    slamina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    xena36....nice dog :happy:
  • stark71
    stark71 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from Wales. Congratulations on your weight loss. I only started MFP yesterday but have been dieting for 6 weeks and so far have lost a stone. Looking to make friends that will inspire, support and motivate me on this journey.
  • mailonline
    mailonline Posts: 7
    Options
    There's a Group "Team UK", friendly, helpful people. Good luck!
  • amandatiffany90
    Options
    Canadian living in the UK for 2yrs! Feel free to add!
    x
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK- feel free to add me any other UK people. However, I've not been about much lately and won't be really until the end of May so I understand if you don't want to.
  • Ellewijo
    Ellewijo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Oxfordshire and currently on a mission to lose 40lbs after my initial 8.5lbs

I'm a classic yo-yo - fad fan, now sticking to 1200-1300 calories for the 5 days of the 5:2 plan and so far it has been simple and liberating. 8.5lbs lost in 2.5 weeks. The 2 days of 500 calories are simple also.

Feel free to add me and good luck getting healthy!
  • amywishart98
    amywishart98 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm new heretoo and from just outside Middlesbrough in the north east! Feel free to add :)
  • raingalgene
    raingalgene Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Janey in Sussex and just joined up today.Aiming to lose 4 kilos initially, and then hopefully more if I make that by mid-June. been doing 5:2 for a couple of weeks but haven't lost a single pound,:grumble: so think I'll have to be much more careful on the non-fast days and change my eating habits big-style! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi Claire I'm Claire hehe nice to meet you
    Big wave from England!
    Feel free to add me!
    You've done a great job so far well done
  • xxTracey
    xxTracey Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm from Glasgow :-) x
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    West Yorkshire here, well done on your weight loss! Anyone active on here feel free to add me.
  • baneboy
    baneboy Posts: 65
    Options
    hi, iam paul, iam from crewe, Cheshire but now living in Ontario Canada! feel free 2 add me peeps! always welcome positive ppl, love giving and receiving motivation
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    hi Claire. fellow Scot here - feel free to add me :)
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in Paisley. Feel free to add. I am good at encouraging people :)

Peace out

Jonny
  • xena36
    xena36 Posts: 2
    Options
    xena36....nice dog :happy:

Thanks????
  • LizN63
    LizN63 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great results for the 30DS - I have the DVD, must dust it off! I'm in a similar position to you, never quite recovered from the birth of my 10lb 6 baby (nearly 2 years ago now!), but I'm getting slowly down to my pre-pregnancy weight then I'd like to lose another stone. I'm a similar height to you too, and originally from Aberdeen. Please feel free to add me!
  • BakingMadGymAddict
    Options
    Scottish lass from Glasgow. Born and bred there but emigrated to Sydney Australia 3 years ago! Feel free to add me!

Cheerio! x
  • smattie33
    smattie33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi , just new here stay just outside glasgow Scotland. Really inspired with all the stories on here. Happy for anybody to add me as a friend
  • lynsx30
    lynsx30 Posts: 5
    Options
    hiya i'm from Bristol…….joined a while ago but was not motivated to do it…..however i'm back and very motivated, running 5k race for life in july so want to do well for that. also trying to loose weight to tackle PCOS so i can have a baby……32yrs and time's runnning out!! lol :)
    feel free to add me toooo