DVDs: Alternatives to Shred/Ripped in 30?

Options
2»

Replies

• fakeuntilumakeit
    Options
    Hi out of curiosity what do you put these under for exercise and calories burnt, and do you include warm ups as part of the minutes exercised? Any help gratefully received I mean the shed and shred or ripped in 30 etc, cheers
  • baileysmom4
    baileysmom4 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Jackie Warner has some really good DVD's. I hurt everywhere the next day. They aren't 30 day programs but have several different workouts on one DVD - some short some about 40 minutes.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I am in the uk and got body revolution from amazon. It was £104 but worth every penny.
  • franch71
    franch71 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the additional replies. McWooey, I have a few 10 minute solution DVDs that I haven't used for ages. I was under the impression that they were a bit easier than Jillian Michaels. Should I give them another go?
  • franch71
    franch71 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    baileysmom4 they look great! Unfortunately only available in US format DVDs at present - let's hope they do UK/Europe format soon!
  • McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the additional replies. McWooey, I have a few 10 minute solution DVDs that I haven't used for ages. I was under the impression that they were a bit easier than Jillian Michaels. Should I give them another go?

hey Franch - i defo agree with JM in that the more effort you put in the harder they are, I dont think anything (apart from Insanity) is as hard as JM's DVD;'s but the 10min solutions are tough enough, if you find them a bit too easy, then add some ankle or wrist weights or up your own hand weight! but defintely everything is good to do! I do find the 10min solutions dvds petty challenging too!!