30 day shred

Options
Just finished day 1 of the 30 day shred. Looking for friends that are also doing this to help keep each other motivated & for daily check ins :)

Replies

• ekupper1
    ekupper1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello There,

What is the 30 day shread?
  • Drakitha
    Drakitha Posts: 2
    Options
    I have done three days so far and today is the fourth. I am thinking about giving it a rest day and doing some other excersises today because my quads are constantly in pain and I think they need a break. But over all after the first day the workout has been getting easier. (Not the soreness though!)
  • tepppy
    tepppy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 1 day 1 too! I've been doing Leslie Sansone's "Walk Away the Pounds--5 miles" 5-6 times a week for the past few weeks and decided to give this a try to change things up. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want! Hope we all have great results! :)
  • inspirezme
    inspirezme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1D1 tonight too! I had it shipped overnight after seeing so many amazing results on here. I've been diligently doing high intensity intervals for 40+ mins a day, 6days a week on the elliptical for a month in addition to keeping to 1200-1400 calories, but the scale won't budge. :( I'm hoping this will help, at least in terms of losing inches so my old clothes will fit again!
  • amz_20
    amz_20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm on day 5 of level 1 now, I feel like I can notice a change already, which is really keeping me going because my body so wants to give it, it hurts real bad and according to the scales I have lost 1.2 kg since Monday(which is when I started) even though I haven't been really sticking to my diet.
  • ellie0893
    ellie0893 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm on day 11 and I've started level 2. My body feels a lot stronger in comparison to day 1. Although I haven't lost any weight yet, I am confident that with level 2 & 3 I will see some results on the scale! Hang in there everyone, level 1 can be challenging at times however you are all capable of doing it!