Useful! Foods that are actually making you hungry!

Options
lissah1
lissah1 Posts: 4 Member
Hey guys,
I posted this in general weight loss tips, but think it would probably be more helpful in here! I found this article about foods that are making you hungry! Mustard was one that really surprised me!! Anyway, but sure if it will be helpful to any of you guys, but i'll post the link below just in case!! Do you have any foods that you avoid just cos you know they won't fill you up?

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/pictures/34845/foods-that-are-making-you-hungry/1

Replies

• m4ttcheek
    m4ttcheek Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Not sure i agree with the article.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    this is totally

tumblr_inline_mg1dnc58rI1rbumi6.gif
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Death to carbs! Sugar is the enemy!

I actually find that most of those foods make me feel full for ages- even just a few small squares of sugary milk chocolate can keep me feeling satisfied for hours, and Chinese food fills me the same way any other type of food does.

Weird.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Death to carbs! Sugar is the enemy!

I actually find that most of those foods make me feel full for ages- even just a few small squares of sugary milk chocolate can keep me feeling satisfied for hours, and Chinese food fills me the same way any other type of food does.

Weird.

thats because this article is buffoonery.

case closed.
  • ryrob1721
    ryrob1721 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    No wonder everything on this list is sugary starchy foods. If your eating a healthy diet then most or all these foods you would not be eating anyways!!!
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Apples make me hungry - strange huh?! Especially as they are full of fibre.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    swap mustard for ketchup?? :S ginger, really? - it doesn't have to go in cake btw!!

tend to agree with nikilis - buffoonery indeed! looking forward to my chinese tonight :)
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    No.
  • hockeygrl15
    hockeygrl15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

The make me hungry too!! I thought I was the only one. If I eat an apple I feel more hungry afterwards.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    So, they think that mustard makes you hungry, but suggest sugary ketchup as an alternative, when later they say that the sugar in flavored yogurt and chocolate is what makes you hungry?

BS.
  • dldrucker
    dldrucker Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Apples also make me hungry, unless I eat them with protein, like a couple of almonds.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Apples also make me hungry, unless I eat them with protein, like a couple of almonds.

with peanut butter - you know you want to!! :D:D
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I also like that one food makes you hungry because it's easy to digest, and another makes you hungry because it's hard to digest.

Okay.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    LMFAO....
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

The make me hungry too!! I thought I was the only one. If I eat an apple I feel more hungry afterwards.

me three!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

thats because this article is buffoonery.

buffoon is a much under used word!!! love it!
  • hrouns
    hrouns Posts: 9
    Options
    Carrots make me hungry. But I'd rather eat a whole package of carrots than a whole package of cookies!
  • hammomh
    hammomh Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am the same with Apples, they make me hungry.

And Yoghurts!!

If I am having a big meal/dinner party, if I am too full after the dinner for the pudding, I eat a yoghurt and then have room! :) (proabably should just stop eating when i'm that full but the pull of the tasty puddings my mum does at big dinners is too much :) )