30 Day Shred level 1 result

Options
13»

Replies

• Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Well done to you! Look forward to seeing level 2 results :)
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Of course we can tell a difference!!! That's great!! Keep up the good work. I just finished day 4 of level 1, your pics are inspiring to keep going :)
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference! At first I was like ... oh that is nice for 30 days. Then I re-read and realized it was for TEN DAYS!!! Holy shizzle! That is fanfreakingtastic!!!
  • Claire_x90
    Claire_x90 Posts: 94
    Options
    wow! my results have never been that good after just 10 days :) good job!
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    That is amazing for just 10 days!!! Just imagine the results you'll see at the end of the program! Superb! :drinker:
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Wow thanks everyone!! So happy I could help :D but no I didn't take measurements kept forgetting and I think it's too late now :( Level 2 is really hard at the moment a lot of planks shoulders are burning! But I need to do it to show myself I can! 30 days is nothing...it's already May!!!!! I will most photo at the end of level 2 :)
    No, it's not too late! Take measurements!!! :smile:
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Amazing job!! Keep up the good work.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring--you rock, girl! I'm on Day 4 of Level 1 myself. Would love to get visible results by the end of this level.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! Hope you enjoy level 2!!!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Huge diff doll congrats!!!This is the one exercise I do religiously everyday besides walking/jogging, good luck and cheers to a fitter you :)
  • smoootka
    smoootka Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Can you see a difference?

OMG, what a difference!! I'm at day 5 of level 1. Did you take any breaks in between the days?
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    awesome results! I have 30DS, but never finished it. Seeing your results makes me want to start over and stick with it!
  • LindaEmrys
    LindaEmrys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow, I see massive results! You especially lost quite some fat on your torso-area! Keep it up!
  • ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow !!! just by doing level 1 .That is amazing keep up the work.
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Just went on Amazon and got the DVD. You can't deny your results!! You look great!

ETF: typos :blushing:
  • julieager75
    julieager75 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results! And only 10 days...I'm so jealous :) Keep up the great work and like previous posters said, it's not too late to measure. Just start now. Can't wait for your phase 2 results.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Suzieq2004
    Suzieq2004 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Definitely well done x
  • Sensitivesena11
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!