My halfway point today! While Breastfeeding and Post-Partum!

Options
2»

Replies

• DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    awesome job! and don't worry about ppl not commenting - i have lost 100lbs and hardly anyone says anything:) keep up the great work and u will b at your goal in no time!

You have done an outstanding job! Your dedication is inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Congrats!
  • Mountaingirl33
    Mountaingirl33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep on taking care of yourself and you'll definitely reach your goals! I'm ebfing my 10.5 month old and it's been tricky navigating how much to intake to keep supply etc but I think it's about progress and staying motivated. You'll get there!
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! So impressed by your work!!! :smile:
  • sooblest
    sooblest Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! First want to say you look so fabulous! Seeing your pics is defiantly encouraging. I'm the proud mom of twin boys. They are4.5 months old. I'm breast feeding exclusively about 7x a day. How do I add this to the equation successfully. The app gave me 2200 cal a day, but with 50 lb to loose this seems like a lot.
  • sooblest
    sooblest Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! First want to say you look so fabulous! Seeing your pics is defiantly encouraging. I'm the proud mom of twin boys. They are4.5 months old. I'm breast feeding exclusively about 7x a day. How do I add this to the equation successfully. The app gave me 2200 cal a day, but with 50 lb to loose this seems like a lot.
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you can add in breastfeeding to your food.. just search for it! the general rule of thumb is 20 calories per oz of milk you are expressing!
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the good work, mama!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    bump!

You look stunning! Keep it up!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm currently nursing my 3rd and it is quite triccky maintaining a good supply and trying to lose weight. Good job keep up the hard work!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pics and inspiration! You look amazing!
  • kimzie89
    kimzie89 Posts: 10
    Options
    awesome job! and don't worry about ppl not commenting - i have lost 100lbs and hardly anyone says anything:) keep up the great work and u will b at your goal in no time!

great job to BOTH of you! Very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!