NSV!

Options
ajewellmom
ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
So, I have always had to drive my vehicle with the seat back almost all the way as my backside fat combined with my belly fat just bloody well got in the way . . . . but I noticed yesterday that I haven't moved the seat back in awhile and, in fact, have pulled it forward a time or two after hubby's been driving (when he used to pull forward after my driving).

Take every victory and remember why you do not want to go back there!!!

Replies

• ancy1
    ancy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is so nice! Dad told me today I am looking smaller. Gotta love these things!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    That is very cool!
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Lovely NSV, and one you can celebrate every day!
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Congrats!
  • Jarredgautreaux
    Jarredgautreaux Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Saw my Cardiologist yesterday and he lowered one of my blood pressure medications YAY!!!!!!!!!! I have been doing cardio since the end of Feb.

I have been on high blood pressure medication for 17 years now. (I was born with a coarctation of the aorta)

NSV are Awesome
  • ajewellmom
    ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Jarred, tha's fantastic!! Keep strengthening that heart muscle. It's a rather important one to have working!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely fantastic! I bet you really smiled when you realized this! Great NSV!
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    So, I have always had to drive my vehicle with the seat back almost all the way as my backside fat combined with my belly fat just bloody well got in the way . . . . but I noticed yesterday that I haven't moved the seat back in awhile and, in fact, have pulled it forward a time or two after hubby's been driving (when he used to pull forward after my driving).
    Take every victory and remember why you do not want to go back there!!!
    [/quotThat is for sure a NSV!!! You go girl! I am proud of you!! n:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!