Body Changes after Pregnancy

Options
Ok people I have a question for you. Not going to get into the whole story but to sum it up 2 years ago I got pregnant. I weighed about 160 when I got pregnant (I was chubby but still looked ok most the time). Unfortunatly, I lost my son during labor. I put on alot of weight after that, and finally decided one day I needed lose the weight and hope it would help me heal. I currently weigh 153 pounds, but I still look bigger then I did before I got pregnant. And I cannot fit into the same clothes. My 160 pound jeans won't even go around my waist and my shirts look like I painted them on. I know your body changes, but I've seen some pretty great looking mommas on MFP. I guess my question is how do I do it? How do I get my body back?

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Very sorry to hear of your loss.

I'd try strength training and weights if I were you.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options

I'd try strength training and weights if I were you.

I'm very sorry too. I agree, strength training will burn fast the quickest. I am doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution, it's a 90 day program. I am halfway through and have lost 3 inches overall and 2% body fat. Some people see better results, it depends on how much you have to lose. I've been trying to lose the last 10lbs of baby weight for months, and this is the only program where I am finally seeing results.
  • maj0079
    maj0079 Posts: 4
    Options
    Pregnancy changes your body sooo much! It is crazy! I need the same thing as I look so much worse than I did before.

Sorry for your loss!