Down 3 lbs in 5 days on 24 Day Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lori0534
    Lori0534 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It's been a week since I weighed and lady is day 7! I down 3.5 lbs!!! Can't wait to see where I am on day. 24!!! Hoping I will be down at least 10 lbs more!!!
  • stayfitchelle
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and the pics!! you can truly see the inches in your rib area! I start the challenge on Tuesday.. and am super anxious!! :))
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that sells Advocare and told me about the 24day challenge last fall. I just couldn't do the 170$ish at the time. But 2 girls I work w/ actually started their 24DC this past Sunday and one told me yesterday she was down 3#'s. I'm really considering it now. Good luck to you. Can't wait to see your results!!!!
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I don't understand all of the negative posts. Why would you lie about your success? I once posted about a smoothie cleanse that I did for three days and had the same response. Many people telling me how terrible it was and trying to discredit any statement that I made about how great I felt or how I was losing weight. I added up the calories and they were nearly 1300 a day. People need to stay positive and be supportive!!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! And congrats to you on your success so far :) Ignore all the people trying to bring you down, idk why people are always doing that on here...Im pretty sure this is supposed to be a motivational site! But anyway Im happy for you, you seem like your doing great with this program! Good luck for the rest of your fitness goals :)
  • Lori0534
    Options
    Thanks for all of the replies! I finished the 10 day cleanse and was down 5.5 lbs! I had lost 1.5 in bust, 1.5 in waist and 1.5 in hips! As of the morning of day 12 I was down 6 lbs!!! I'm nearly back in the 120's!!! I'll post a pic of my 10 day progress in a minute!
  • Lori0534
    Options
    null-7.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!