Weight watchers group?

Options

Replies

• vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I actually just canceled my weight watchers program yesterday, I like the way MFP works instead (with the whole tracking). May have more involved, but it gives me more information about my "levels of intake." on WW i was not eating enough calories, as they say weekly points was optional, i tried my hardest not to go into the weekly points, so with exercise i was only netting around 700 cals a day, which I was not losing weight with. When I learned that here, I really had no need to continue with WW.

Either way though, it works for some, a lot of people actually, but not for everyone.
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Weight Watchers meetings for the last 6 weeks. I would love to join the group. I think meetings are giving me the accountability that I need. I spent a year on MFP and kept losing and gaining the same 5lbs. I hate counting calories, tracking points are easier to me and the app on my Galaxy and recipe builder are great. I do believe I will get the results I want on WW, even if it takes a while.
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I believe that I sent everyone an invitation? Let me know if I didn't
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Hi, great idea. I also am on WW, have been since end of November 2011 and have lost 68 pounds on it so far. The rest of the loss came before that from being on MFP, which is also a great site. I love the accountability and the actual food plan on Weight Watchers, and the meetings are great as well as the people I met there. On MFP, the counting food is good but I am using WW online site for that, so am sticking to points for now. The MFP site is terrific for support and online chats. I think combining the two is a great way to continue success. We all can use all the support we can get.
  • virgolove34
    virgolove34 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just joined weight watchers yesterday and would love o be apart of the group. I have one questions.
  • Doomsday937
    Options
    I'm joining WW online. Would love to join this group. What is my next step?
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • pamsgottalose
    pamsgottalose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of your w.w group. I don't have the money to join online so trying to do it on my own .
  • Princess1Athena
    Options
    I just joined MFP today, are are you still doing this? If so i would love to join your group
  • slimgators67
    slimgators67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Have you visited a TOPS chapter near you? TOPS stands for Take Off Pounds Sensibly. Look up on line and give your Zip code to find nearest chapter. Much less expensive then WW and was the original weight loss group. It is non profit and does not try to sell stuff. Very supportive weekly meetings with weighin and great encouragement with practical info. I am at my goal weight and plan to stay with the help of TOPS friends.
  • tinyally
    tinyally Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join as can't afford to attend my ww group anymore but want the help of others to keep me motivated!! Stuck last couple weeks round same weight need to get things moving down again so maybe this will help!!
  • Darlene4prayers
    Darlene4prayers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about joining WW but I'm not sure where to start. I would like to join this group.
  • jane1202
    Options
    I would like to join this group, I am wanting to join WW again, have done in the past but currently can't afford it again - I no my daily allowance and am aiming for a stone as a first goal and then we'll see but I've no idea how to point my food??
    Appreciated loads Jane ;o)
  • jane1202
    Options
    Just checked the cost to join the online weight watchers and apparently upto yesterday was only £1 for 3 months grrrrr annoying!!! :o/ have looked for any promotional codes and cant find any so works out at £30 odd for 3 months :o/ frustrated now!
  • neudeb12
    neudeb12 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    are you still accepting members for this group? If so, I'd like to join.
    thanks!
  • leahelliott1976
    Options
    Can you please add me?
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group.. I started out at 300 lbs but I am 289 now ... I am 5'5"
  • demauris
    demauris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined WW Online yesterday and would love to join the group, if you are still accepting!
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am a former WW member, but just today have started to track my points again. I would like to be in the group as well, so I can get myself back on track. I need my scale to go back down instead of up like it has been.
  • Bobbi_210
    Bobbi_210 Posts: 5
    Options
    Does anyone know if they still do the flex-points anymore?
    please let me know ok.

I would love to join this group how do I join here?