Replies

• LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    that's just disturbing!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Isn't TheDailyMail a UK version of a tabloid?
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    oh come on, its nice that she found someone. she likes to eat, he likes to feed.. perfect. also, shes needs to up her calories if she wants to get to her goal any time soon. 40 something pounds every 6 mos, thats nothing, ramp it up girl. more fatty foods, i mean a 40 piece chicken nuggets and 5 double 1/4 pounders for lunch and 20 tacos from jack in the box as a snack. that may do it. at least that would be showing some effort.
  • dawnemackey
    dawnemackey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've never seen anyone eat food through a funnel before! Oh this can't be good.
  • beckizzle
    beckizzle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    just puked in my mouth
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what's MORE disturbing, her wanting to do this, the boyfriend helping her, or the people who will pay to watch. If she were anorexic, they'd be forcing her to a doctor. Why is this different? It screams eating disorder to me.

It's an interesting comparison. I think that maybe the difference with anorexics is that the danger is immediate. If you starve yourself, you are much more likely to die sooner rather than later. If you weigh seventy pounds and continue to deprive your body of everything it needs, you can die next month. If you put on hundreds of pounds, it can take a decade for it to kill you. You know?

She may not die of starvation or malnutrition, but what about heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke?