If you could eat anything you wanted right now......

Options

Replies

• bikinibrooke123
    Options
    A peice of deep fried catfish w/ tarder sauce.
    French fries w/ honey mustard dip.
    Mint chocolate chip milkshake.

Banana cheesecake..

:)
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    what kind of cheese? my favourites are mature cheddar, cheddar with onions, white stilton with apricot, gallybagger and wensleydale....but now I think about it, a nice bit of red leicester would be rather nice...and maybe some blue stilton with a mcvities ginger nut....oh god...I want some cheese!

have you tried humboldt fog? oh my. but my favorite is cambozola (a combo of camembert and gorgonzola). it is H E A V E N!

check out http://www.cheese.com/all.asp for an alphabetical list of cheeses. i am trying to work my way through them. :)

I just picked up some Smokey Blue and Oregonzola by Rogue Creamery in Oregon when I was down south a couple weeks ago. OMG YUM.
    I bought some stilton with apricots from igourmet.com about two months ago that was to die for. Now I want to try the ginger one.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    A plate filled with greek olives, good evoo with greater balsamic and minced garlic with spices, freshly baked sourdough, sliced cucumbers and tomatoes and several kinds of good cheeses...with a glass of rose wine.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    right now - 2 foot long chili dogs and large Onion rings from DQ and a Strawberry Shake from Chic-fila. Oh and maybe a Sara Lee Pecan Coffee Cake, a Cheesecake Factory original cheesecake, a Wendy's Triple bacon cheeseburger and fries, and for desert a box of Spudnut Donuts from Spudnut's in Charlottesville Virginia... :smooched: :smooched:
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Stuffed pizza from Giordano's or deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati's.
    I miss Chicago pizza. :frown:
  • cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    If I could eat anything I wanted and not gain weight right now it would be Fried Chicken and GRAVY (cream gravy). I miss deep fried chicken very much. :sad:
  • niceynice
    niceynice Posts: 4
    Options
    The Mexican food sounds good...but just one little thing? The hospital close-by makes and AMAZING hot fudge sundae...
  • Southerngal
    Options
    I would some chocolate....:happy:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Of all days to ask that question! I have had a few bad days. I would finish the other 1/2 of the Panera's bagel w/ cr. cheese I had for breakfast and follow that by cheese cake and prime rib and a bottomless glass of Dr. Pepper! Chips, salsa & guacamole. Not that I have I been thinking about it much the last few day or anything!
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    egg rolls!!! and choc/peanut butter ice cream from baskin robbins.
  • sbarham
    sbarham Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ha, ha we all jump on this topic!!! Would definitely be some authentic mexican food or On The Border, then a fudge temptation waffle bowl sundae at Dairy Queen! YUMMY!!!! I guess it's nice to dream... :wink:
  • dj_stevie_c
    dj_stevie_c Posts: 270
    Options
    What do I crave... what.... you know, I don't crave anything really daft. what I really would like is a great big serving of a well made chicken casserole.

Which is odd, I would've thought I'd dive into a massive bar/bag of chocolates but no....
  • nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mine would be homemade macaroni cheese and a large bag of Cadbury's Caramel Nibbles!
  • nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ha, ha we all jump on this topic!!! Would definitely be some authentic mexican food or On The Border, then a fudge temptation waffle bowl sundae at Dairy Queen! YUMMY!!!! I guess it's nice to dream... :wink:

Oh I've forgotten about Dairy Queen (we don't have it in the UK). I'm going to see my best friend in Chicago in 3 weeks so I might have to allow myself one trip there while I'm over with her!
  • nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    Chocolate and chocolate, and again chocolateeeeeeeeeee!! tons of itttttttttt lol
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say Sushi!!! That is my new fav and I love it! I could eat tons and would love to eat it all the time!
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    i would have several homemade from scratch chocolate chip cookies.
  • scotlanded
    scotlanded Posts: 20
    Options
    oh my gosh, a burrito. a burrito with guac and pinto and black beans and sour cream and cheese and lettuce and rice! omnomnom.
  • rockinright
    rockinright Posts: 241
    Options
    Half of a 90 count bag of Totino's Pizza Rolls
  • Susie419
    Susie419 Posts: 2
    Options
    Banana pudding, made with layers of real custard and bananas and vanilla wafers, topped with meringue, warm from the oven.