Today's NSV...What's yours?

Options

Replies

• emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Sort of annoying and awesome at the same time, but...I have no dress pants left to wear. Sure, I have 5 pairs hanging in my closet, but I tried on pair after pair this morning. One just fell straight down from my waist and the others are too loose.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wearing a shirt I haven't worn in probably 8-9 years.

What's curious is how it's a 22/24 but is so much smaller than the 22/24's I bought in the past year. I don't know if the manufacturer runs small or if sizes have changed that much in the 10 years (holy crap!) since I bought it.
  • threadlove
    threadlove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Last night was the first time I noticed I look thinner in the mirror!
  • leester
    leester Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was able to job .5 miles. May not seem like much but two and a half weeks ago I was gasping for air at .1 miles.
  • Sweetholt38
    Sweetholt38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was able to put on a pair of jeans that have been in my closet since 1998 !! I was able to pull them up over my hips and button them they are still a little tight , but before I could get them pass my knees !
  • Sweetholt38
    Sweetholt38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to Go
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem
    Sort of annoying and awesome at the same time, but...I have no dress pants left to wear. Sure, I have 5 pairs hanging in my closet, but I tried on pair after pair this morning. One just fell straight down from my waist and the others are too loose.
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I fit in a size 14 (= A little under 2 months ago I started at a tight 18.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    My mother commenting on how slim and toned I look. She said there was not an ounce of flab anywhere on my body and wished she looked like me.:smile:
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Everyday it's getting harder and harder to find pants to wear b/c they're all too big!
  • DeeBrownBaker
    DeeBrownBaker Posts: 145
    Options
    I was able to put on a pair of jeans that have been in my closet since 1998 !! I was able to pull them up over my hips and button them they are still a little tight , but before I could get them pass my knees !

Way to go!! That's awesome!!
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Someone told me today I lost my stomach from my recent pregnancy :smile:
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Getting a double take and surprised expression from a co-worker I haven't seen in 6 months!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I had two today! I saw clearly defined collarbones in the mirror. No posing to make them show. Then at lunch I was trying on capri pant (all mine are too big or too small) and I have skipped down a whole size. I was 14 in January, today 10 fitted. That felt great. I have a whole bunch of smaller clothes I am going to have to try on now.
  • DeeBrownBaker
    DeeBrownBaker Posts: 145
    Options
    Latest NSV... I have osteoarthritis... and I couldn't walk more than 15 minutes ... now I walk a couple miles daily!!
  • DaniInMaine
    DaniInMaine Posts: 23
    Options
    I am finally officially out of the 'overweight' category and in the 'normal' range. Still have 19 pounds to go but dang! That feels GOOD <g>
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i d a good on e yesterday was at moms- was buffet style lunch
    i ate a fruit plate

an d didnt eat desserts, sandwiches , potatoe salads, etc........
  • Oppy4722
    Oppy4722 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have a hate/love relationship with c25k. I Hate it. HATE it while I'm doing it... but when I finish my run I feel amazing! and then I think... that wasn't so bad after all! Its a wicked ego boost that I succeeded and a huge NSV three days a week!

Ps. I completed week 6 today. Bring it on week 7!
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    When I was getting dressed this morning my husband said you're still losing weight, I can see some of your ribs! I guess he thought I was done. LOL!
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Said to my wife last night, "I guess I am losing the weight" first time I've ever accepted the reality that I'm not huge anymore! She was proud as I've always been a downer about it, down-playing the loss, not thinking it's good enough, all of those self-defeatist attitudes. Then I went out this morning and crushed a local hill on my ride to work, leap-froggining over two others to be the 2nd fastest on this particular hill. Feels good.